Kesho Germany inaua nyoka

Friendlies anything can happen… But hakuna chemistry na hii squad ya Argentina so sitashangaa wakipigwa

It is hard to not see Hitler in my mind whenever Germany is mentioned. Vile Dylan Moran amesema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoLIU2NI66w

Yule pweza alitabiri mshindi wa mchuano huu kabla hajaaga

Acha nichangamke

Pole nimechelewa

Ordabasy nimeweka GG
Germany Ov2.5

Haiya baas hope anawatch huyo Rudiger wao:D:D

Haiya bas mujionee matokeo ya Rudiger

:D:D Rujinger

Rudia tena? :D:D

A goal doesn’t justify his performance nyi ndio watu ronaldo hufunga mabao huko Madrid out of kina Marcelo na Modric etc but mnampea man of the match

For a top class midfielder like him how many wrong passes has he given out, he’s not a goal scorer in fact but a play maker, nlidhani u are a true football fan kumbe maybe hata we ni wa livescore wacha niachane na wewe basi Kroos was “outstanding” and Germany didn’t win coz of luck!

On a club level, you’re right, lakini Kwa World cup, its all you need. It only takes a few lucky chances and voila, ndani ya final. Uliza Ronaldo na Euro cup…

Umeanza zile madharao zako ndogo ndogo, eh?
Poa mkereketwa wa soka, Uwe na jioni njema…

Madharau:D:D Im just amazed on how u see Kroos performance and ur reply was more madharau than mine… As in u justify performance with a goal… Non-sense

Sawa pundit. Kroos was so pathetic. Am sure he will be benched in the next game, alongside Ozil. Hata hio free kick anyone could have scored…

Why included Ozil:D and speaking of that free kick ushaiona set pieces wakibadilisha hata player akiwa down aje kwa game? For benching I don’t think anyone in that bench can start over him but I’m not comparing him to kina Khedira but the likes of Kevin De Bruyne & team mate Luka Modric, Give credit where its due, he has not been in his best in the last like 10 major games since at madrid… Being benched solely depends on Low and not me or any pundit as u say:D

Edit: so u know mtu wenu Ozil ako down so u have to drag him down even in posts where he hasn’t been mentioned?

So i decided to go back to the comment that got you worked up, and truly understand, how did we get here…
[ATTACH=full]179149[/ATTACH]
And from that…
[ATTACH=full]179150[/ATTACH]
Nikajiuliza, where did i say that Kroos was outstanding and Germany was the best?
Yenyewe you dragged me into unnecessary argument. Hapo nimekaa mjinga.
Its clear you’re a madrid hater, and i doubt if there’s anything that would mesmerize you even if they won everything by going unbeaten; and with it all you’ve decided to bring your repugnance into the WC. Any Madrid player in your eyes is no good (I’ve seen you mention Ronaldo up there), i guess that’s how unbiased punditry is…
Hapo sikuwezi, na kwa hayo machache, acha nijipe shughli, nienjoi Kombe la dunia bila kubughudhiwa na mkereketwa wa Barcelona…

Edit: Yes, we know (Almost all Arsenal fans) know Ozil ako down, and he needs a reboot, nothing special, almost all exciting players do go through that phase in their career, at some point.

I may be a Madrid hater but i sometimes appreciate class, and sometimes i exaggerae things e.g. against Ronaldo, that’s obvious to me even if i know his performance was outstanding i will never accept, {Barça mentality…}
But when it comes to normal guys i appreciate them like Modric, Marcelo, Isco, Varane, Carvajal, Kroos(wish u were in a group where i was defending him badly that he’s better than De Bruyne back when KDB was highly praised) but what i meant is Kroos has not been to his standards, he needs a reboot, if u see my previous comment i said well, this is not the Kroos with 95% passing accuracy,
I acknowledge you know very well I’m a Madrid hater but there are players you can’t seriously hate:D, e.g Kroos
Those i only will exaggerate sometimes and it’s coz of how i hate it when guys talk abt him all the time is only Cr7. (Funny thing I’m a Man Utd fan)
I will never say things like Rakitic is better than Modric, Alba better than Marcelo (but we can argue on that the whole day) Roberto better than Carvajal… I enjoy world cup too , if indeed i was a solid Madrid hater , i would not have that man in my profile…
There is hate : {like me on cr7 (not real hate thou but hate his mouthy fans), Casemiro the most stupid Brazilian, & sometimes Ramos the actor} and there is critisism {like what i said on kroos}

@123tokambio Was Kroos playing today? Sikuona hio match.

[ATTACH=full]180114[/ATTACH]

Kwani Kroos anaitwa ‘Germany first eleven’ kwenye mgongo? The whole team was pathetic.
And btw, rudi kwa hio thread uniambie wapi nilisema Kroos was anything better, apart from the fact that i quoted you after he scored ukashikwa na mafeelings. I have no beef with you though, mimi ni shabiki wa mpira…