Key Cutting

Wacha niku inbox

Try Taveta Road behind Odeon cinema. They are good. It also depends on the key you want to duplicate. Be careful coz others do and when you go to use the duplicate, its maybe short hence cant open.

Car key or house key?

The

the first logical question I have read in this thread

Yoy win the prize for the first totally worthless remark. Umemsaidia Mme. Geisha aje?

hizi masini zimejaa sana eastlands.

Hi Sweetie.

Thanks! I’ll visit Assa. Mimi nafanya willing buyer willing seller!! Nudes ni 300/- pekee!!

Lol…didn’t lose my keys you idiot!!!

House key! Gari unless uninunulie alafu nipoteze funguo

Hi hun!

You are good? was offline kidogo.

A duplicate of something that you have? Yet you want to get a ready made one from the cutters?

Draw me some pics nielewe this chieth

Abdala-key Cuttin Mada
0722 291788.
Call this guy. Does even coded keys. Very reliable. Located right at the roundabout for Mada towards Strathmore.

I have a master key, ita fungua wewe musuri.

Looks like you’re new here! I can’t cum in eastlands,

Thanks! Aki…napenda wewe sana

In kondele we call the P*thy lock and the D , Key!!. umesema unataka key?

Yes! I want your D!!

Buda VS ulipeana ngapi kupata title?

Just go to any hardware shop with the key number. Should cost you about 100-500 depending on how high end the place is.

Assa Ablot Westlands won’t help you. I was kncr faced with the same predicament when I lost my apartment key.

Just go to Westlands Market. Ask to be directed to a key guy. You should have your readymade key in 10mins or less. If you have a key, they can create the key for you. Total damage is kshs 100

There is also a hardware shop besides Ignition club. They also sell keys as well. But you should know your key number