Khaligraph Jones x Span KOB - Siogopi

Thats coz most of them are Nigerians and Ghanaians

Wameshikilia sana…wote. Kina Skepta, Stormzy, Tinie Tempeh, Tynchy Strider, Dizee Rascal, Taio Cruz, JME, KSI and his bro Denji…name it but altogether they are known as Black Brits. Drake has spotted a huge market and injects cash kabisa. They are now the talk of Europe and riding v high as they own the white youth market here now…after years of seeking recognition…

Who are the majority blacks in the UK? Those from Africa or those from the Caribbean?

The Carribbeans are more, they came a long time ago and as you know they come from many Islands and will promptly remind you they are from St Lucia etc lest you mistake them for loud Jamaicans. But they are lazy, have a sense of entitlement, look down on us Africans and talk back to the White Brits, an attitude that stems from years of racial abuse. Problem is they never let go and keep passing on this attitude to their kids. They therefore do not do well in school, are bitter and angry. They kind’a remind me of some Black Americans.

West Africans operate differently and are sprawled all over Europe. They know what they want and the sky is the limit. With Naijas and Ghanains being more upfront in the UK and the French Speakers thriving huko France, Belgium etc. The ethic of hard work and de monie reigns supreme.

What of East and Southern Africans (mostly Bantus anyway). How do they fare?

Windrush scandal - Wikipedia
Soma hii pia ndugu

Speaking for East Africans would be tough as the Ugandans came way before us when they fled Amin’s rule. But on the whole I would say some are very educated and quite a chunk has gone back home and they prosper. They are polite and have taught their children well.

Kenyans are still relatively young out here but are a v hard working lot. Most have invested a lot back home and uplifted their families. I know guys who have held down 3 jobs mpaka wa leo…our children are doing well in school because of that ‘be humble kule shule, take what you have to take and ignore the racism unless it is so in your face’…I think the smart kids will rep us well in years to come for us. As we speak, I know many Kenyans in private banking, Drs, lawyers, Health and Social care providers, Policemen, transport, they do all sorts of things…the part inashida watu is the marriage bit…because most men and women are hustlers. Maintaining that tricky balance and as you know, the losers will be our children but naona slowly and surely …couples are learning how to co-parent peacefully because they have seen how her Majesty’s Gava takes away the children from you and gives them up for adoption or fostering! Again the men have come to learn that kujaza watoto here and there lazima ULIPE! You might find it hard to believe that our slay Qs in Kenya are also a big threat to our marriages. Jizee anakuja Kenya matembezi, anakaribishwa huko…soon anazaa, wife here gets to know…eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend???it all goes tits up.

Tanzanians, DRC, etc…I know them for laziness. Rwandese mmmh…Somalis have done v well in business but masomo ya watoto itawaangusha in years to come.

Seuth Africans…mmmh don’t know much about how well they are doing. I just know most have a stinking attitude, anger na maringo… both blacks and whites…deeply rooted in their DNA for reasons well written in history books.
These are my general views but you will note that I mention the kids a lot. That is because some of us stay longer than we meant to because these children now belong here…hawatarudi and truth be said, the opportunities are immense for them.

Yeah. In any country, TZ’s and Congolese normally have issues with drug trafficking and general laziness.

J-Hus just came out of jail so he might release some new material…meanwhile how about Jay1-4am in Coventry…aye aye aye…he is funny this one…

Go go go D Block with…Nookie…dude says TREAT THE PUSSY RIGHT…listen…

Gal you listen to drill music i guess you are a prat really :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMsdzxuldQM

Tickets sold out to watch little Tecca in Lando… https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/lil-tecca-tickets

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=liitle+tecca+and+juiceworld+official+video&view=detail&mid=C31B15038B30EF865EE4C31B15038B30EF865EE4&FORM=VIRE

I can’t get over it…tickets available in Berlin…:mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHKO2Af_9ME

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7U_ctHWH9g

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS…