Kiambu Woman secretly Cremates Husband

You need to read about alienation. It is a well studied phenomenon. A mother can turn your kid any number of degrees she wants against you. What a man must do is to live in such a way that he is immune to that.

Or more sustainable, don’t marry akina @Purple

Might be he was roasted alive. Kabete ladies ni mwoto wa kuotea mbali!

Wuuuehhh! Ha ha ha ha ha! Never saw that coming…

Stories that come from some parts of this country though, this one refused to breastfeed her 4 month old baby till she is paid 100k by the husband.[ATTACH=full]187462[/ATTACH]

I was at new kitusuru the other day and man, you see farmland next to multimillion-shilling apartments. Every week they are offered money to sell the ancestral land. Damn… Now I understand why they bury their folks in Langata

if you’re not strong enough to date women from cendro leave them to their men. Its only the dog owner who can control his dog.

Two women mistakes can’t spoil name ofthe rest of kiuk women.

We got past the count of two kitambo sana

Husbands are just but guests in their own homes.

Everyday? that is an overkill.

Aiiii…don’t you think you guys are going a bit overboard here?

Kigui this is why my Sis hapo juu is saying judge an individual not tar us all with the same brush. Lazima tuheshimu inlaws unless they are really evil but still you would still let them bury their son. A few women in Kiambu are really letting us down. We are now commonly called atumia akafete in a derogatory manner. Education is not about degrees. It is how you lead your life. My second x was a luhya…wacha when he told his dad that he wants to marry me. Old man brought Bungoma to a standstill!!! noway was he going to accept a Kikuyu woman. He even flew to the States to somea his son. Little did he know that they were not welcome kwetu pia. My Dad said ‘ndikwenda mujaruo in my lineage’ I said ‘Dad he is a Luhya and even if he was Luo, you would still not stop me’…he said ‘otheee ni kendu kimwe’. I could not believe it.:mad:

Wise words. We can handle them. But speaking from both ends of the mouth does not help.

Keyword there - was .

No we ain’t.

:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

:smiley: Kindly expound andI hope it ain’t a sweep.

I don’t do sweeps. I mean…Western Kenya dudes tarnish our name but still marry us or MWK us.

Wewe. You are not helping. Hautusaidii hapa. Hata kidogo. Was? Kwani hayuko? What happened to him. Tena ni second?