Kiambu Women Protest over Ugandan woman's Restaurant

Kiambu women would rather die than show such humility and submissiveness to their men.
They grow up knowing the difference between them and men is only in the way they pee.

Mganda ukiomba vizuri anakupatia na kuna vile Hao huwa very good in bed. Hapo the magnitude of the threat is very big.

@Waithelelo wa Kush leta counter attack

Apaaana la la la sileti come-back on this one Kanono;). Kiambu women are busy v busy indeed raising their children, doing all sorts of jobs, kulima shamba za wengine, construction, wakitafuta school fees and food as their lazy men drown themselves in the devil’s sauce. They are the back bone of the county. They amuad to throw Kabogo out and they tokead enmasse to send him packing…saa hii wanakoroga dawa ya Waititu. [SIZE=1]I am not even mentioning[/SIZE] Uhuru as he is v irrelevant come 2022. Although him and his minions think differently.
Up in arms is just exaggeration. In other words we call it ‘gusharia material’ aka maheni kikikiki. Kwa hivyo saa za kupiga magoti hatuna sisi.

Besides I am team Jaguar. Warudishe biashara huko kwao. I hear they are doing roaring bisniss huko at the Kenya/Uganda border. Huko wanatoa wanaume viatu…

Kenyan women can be very arrogant…

Ngoja Jaguar akutane na huyo nyabo, mtabaki kwa mataa. Mnaona one of your own Gachomba anasema msaidiane mabwana?

Real talk. Lakini dawa yao tukonayo na nisiulizwe hiyo dawa ni gani if you know you know.

Aren’t the women from cendro leading in the single baby mama department kisha followed by the women from the lakeside?

Hat

Mushomba has to make such reckless statements. It is politics. Kenyan women are now used to sharing hubbies. Woe unto you if hubby ako na pesa. BTW I gather some loaded women now have a young fit Ben 10.

Huyu ni mugisu, a true muganda lazima apike matoke na stew ya njungu.

Kyekyo Ssebo.

huko lazima niland liwe liwalo

Ata ukiland huko sioni ukiepuka …

[ATTACH=full]248489[/ATTACH]

Sema tu mbukusu wa Uganda ama cousin ya lichoti.