KIBAKI TOSHA

Hii maneno ya kusema eti RAT alisema ‘Kibaki tosha’ is so tired! Tired like scrotumyard!

Hmmmm… Rat DNA everywhere. Learn to accept the inevitable and move on.:D:D:D

Are you guys talking about this guy? Tsk…

[ATTACH=full]129490[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]129487[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]129488[/ATTACH]

Let us not be selective in our memories. Raila NEVER calls for peace. He will have power by all means, even if it means the blood of innocent Kenyans. He calls for demos, they turn violent, yet he remains mum as the looting, raping, and killing goes on, A TRUE STATESMAN!! Uhuru, on the other hand, calls for peace even when the bitterness of the supreme court ruling is still fresh, A TYRANNICAL DICTATOR!

Look at the politics of ODM and JUBILEE as parties and you will see the real statesman. Look at the degree of influence from party leaders. Which leader forces his preferred candidates upon the population and which leader allows people to choose freely and fairly. LOOK at how ODM, under RAILA, has always run its nominations and contrast that with JUBILEE. There is a group of STATESMEN in the land and RAILA ODINGA defected from their ranks a long time ago!

Politics keeps on changing

Cunt relate, voted for project Uhuru Kenyatta, that declaration made us stay in the cold and opposition for five years.

The truth doesn’t change even if it’s said a Milli times

Isn’t it the truth? Please in your desire to defend a Kenyan politician never argue out their fitness for office with corruption as a basis. All are corrupt including TMT.

Hiki ki mundu muguruki kilisema kibaki tosha ati kitakua PM within 100 days ya kubadilisha katiba kilijua hakijui

RAT=Mokundo!

That RAT has sacrificed a lot for this country is the biggest hogwash that i have heard from his supporters. It has always been about his own quest for power which has continually eluded him for the last 4 decades. Ruto will be made president right before his eyes.

And what is the inevitable? I’m presenting you with one chance to reply to your idiocy.

That is the truth. Raila Odinga has sacrificed more for this country than the entire Jubilee leadership COMBINED. Only people like Kiraitu understand this. The rest are driven by the urge to loot.

Corruption levels have never been as high as right now,all because of a clueless Uhuru who doesn’t have the balls to tackle the menace and a Deputy President who is hell-bent on accumulating wealth by all means. Everyone else follows suit.

I’ll pass…the only thing you can present any living thing is a bottom feeders menu…:D:D:D

You have been brainwashed by the Uthamaki power structure and they’ve successfully turned you into a pawn,a voting machine by presenting all those lies about Raila. What do they tell you about Ruto? But i believe his time to be called names is yet to come. Hapo ndio Kiuks watajua managu ni mboga.

You didn’t disappoint. I didn’t expect an empty skull like you with a KTalk handle and a password to come out any better. Now you join the long list of simpletons that I don’t have time for. Adios as you head to the curb.

Adios gambi…

So it is a lie ODM party nominations are never peaceful, transparent, nor fair? Damn! The media is biased! There have never been Men In Black deployed to antagonize the election of the NON-LUO Ababu Namwamba higher up the LUO-ODM party? Raila did not call for demos that turn violent while he watches in silence as LUO_NYANZA is razed to the ground and shops looted? Damn you media! YOU LIE TO ME! RAO is A STATESMAN and not what his utterances and actions and behaviors, and mannerisms, and dogma show him out to be! DAMN YOU MEDIA (* Shakes fists at TV screen… Yalos Diamond TV… but do I say?*)