KIBERA situation update

I told people in klost that this project would collapse because it didn’t have baba’s blessings. I have been proved right. We know the fire was started by our enemies. This morning baba (FP) will tour the area and condemn with the strongest words possible the people who started the fire. We call upon the police to do thorough investigation and leave no stone unturned. We urge our supporters to remain calm

11 Likes

It’s not possible to ignore Kibera while the rest of the city grows. That will only make it a better breeding ground for criminals. Only viable solution is to raze it to the ground completely. Can it be done? Yes! Just let the idea come from their tin god and they will gladly do it themselves.

1 Like

Condemn? How will that empower the residents? Actions read Waiguru’s projects speak louder than words…but wait, I think am wrong to the foreskin holders words are loudest! Wacha baba akuje!

What happens after baba is gone? Thats the issue that your guys of kibera never seem to think about. while he is using that area to as pawn for the present, building and developing nothing, there is no plan to have their lives improvised in the foreseeable future. Not by him or anyone else. So when they go around burning toilets and clinics in the name of baba, we shall see where that leaves them come the next election and baba doesnt make it into office again. They will be back crying to the government immediately if not long before.

Woooih, huyo ni mwanamke anaongea hivyo?

Gets me thinking, how was Soweto in SA upgraded? Is it possible to replicate that model at all?

hata huyu uhuru ametubore sisi watu wa jubilee,kimemia out sijui monica lewinsky in,he neglect his stronholds ,if he continue we will let the stupid foreskins vote for him,he need to court the luyhas,they are gentlemen/women

1 Like

Klist panel of experts

wewe huwa na damu ya hawa maforeskin,how i wish i know how to make a biological or chemical bomb

kuna watu hawawezi faidika,na hiyo ujinga yao waifanyie huko kibera and come 2017 i vow we shall teach a lesson.kibera ni ya wanubi

for your information i own a few acres in dagoretti south,lakini hata kinagop sio kubaya,being a little far from the smelly foreskins and their uncouth behaviour is a welcome relief

Endelea kuota. Chuki itakuua

People whoz brain size rival that of a rice grain CANNOT be helped end of story.

Do you understand what Okiya is trying to say? read slowly and remember it is Okiya writing

1 Like

That was ‘Okiya’ from Klist writing boss.

For guys who don’t know okiya, he is the king of satire here

kibra sio kwa mama zenu

Hata tuju alipeleka mobile clinics akaambiwa, and I quote, “Boss, kama baba hajabless hii project afadhali tukufe tu na magonjwa.” Sasa kama Tuju ni mmoja wao na walikataa, uhunye alikua anadhania watakubali yake aje? Tafakari hayo huku nikimeza kopo langu la maji.

2 Likes

Now I dare say that it is fucking crystal clear that majority of villagers are not rational. I can read a tribal tendency in this Kibera saga. That said I can’t wait for 2017 to read people loose it on each other.

3 Likes

This person is sarcastic dnt mind him