KIBOR DIVORCE

I bet the old geezer is just trying to mark his territory, assert himself and maybe force some respect on his dependents, failure to which he can afford a new wife, which i would also do if i were in his place.
if asked, id advise the sons to respect and obey their father, rather than fight their mothers fight. He doesn’t have much time left and it is not like he will be buried with his property. Again no man purposely disinherits his progeny. Property aside, they still need his blessings.

So mzee akihisi “kiu” afanye kama yule wa @pseudonym?

I support the divorce.
Wacha mzee akule raha zake.He knows he is in his sunset years. Why in God’s name should he not enjoy his hard earned money?

I will support my kids until they finish their studies and get a job. That is what is expected from me. Wajitafutie pia…its sickening to have vultures for kids.

Wacheni mzee arushe rohoye… …besides am yet to see maini ya ngombe mzee… .

1. You are not a lawyer.
  2. You do not know how mzee (may have) suffered psychologically while married to her.
  3. Her lawyers were unable to argue & tilt the balance of probability to sway judges to rule in her favour.
  4. Based on the evidence provided & case presented by mzee Kibor, the judge found it fit to grant divorce.
  5. You have a lot of idle time/internet/opinion.

@GeorginaMakena atleast get your facts right please. They were married for 51 years.
When you say that Kibor is 89 and was married for over 30 years,you make it seem like he was a bachelor in his fifties.

Fact check is important mwari…

Well 51yrs is over 30 not so?

If our fathers are having problems like this, what’s waiting for me in the future? Let me live now!