Kibra Byelection will be hot

Kenya is not politically mature for democracy. Have a look at China. Walijua vizuri democracy does not work for third-world countries na waka-design system imewapeleka largest economy. Rwanda is doing exactly what China did.

This thread is proof of what we have always said; a typical African is a dimwit low IQ bonobo who is still evolving. Two pages into a thread but no one is talking about manifesto or plans for the electorate. Story ni ooh, kibera watachagua footballer because they love football, ooh Ruto atanyorosha Raila, ooh wapu Kalonzo, ooh madvd sasa tomba Raila, ooh waluhya ni wengi, ooh Kikuyu mwiso, ooh jaluo fishmonger. Nani aliroga mwafrika?

And what is your contribution apart from the typical low IQ self-hate

This is not a time for dick measuring but getting a worthy replacement to Okoth. Ruto and Raila shenanigans should be the last thing Kenyans should engage in. 2022 naona wakenya tukibebewa akili tena vile tukibebewa 2017.

If you are a voter from Kibra, please remember the atrocities Jubilee has committed since 2007 (yes 2007 coz it is still the same players in different outfits read the deep state)
Please remember how the government has used its machinery at the end of every election cycle for the past 12 years to carry out extrajudicial killings throughout Kibra…
Wenye maskio waskie

We should blame these foreign religions imposed on us by the mzungu. Kama our men of the cloth wanatuibia kila siku na kutuambia tuendelee kuomba Mungu atatuonekania, mbona politicians wasituchanganye pia infact both eat from the same plate.

Nmesoma maoni yenyu,Lakini leteni maskio apa. The kibra by election is not really a contention between parties, but it’s an odm affair.by now, the party leader has a full report of the people mandated to be incharge of the by election and basically they will be reporting to him directly. So essentially, for the aspirants in odm, if you are able to top the party nominations then it’s not any different from winning the entire election.as for mariga he is being groomed for 2022 and nothing much.

I hope whoever wins will maintain the late Okoth’s standards.

Going by these statistics I highly doubt it will be a walk in the park for RAO. Btw did Jubilee or ANC field a candidate in 2017 where can I get the general elections outcomes since servers zilifungwa huko France

36,000 vs 25,000 (kumbaff!). And the 25,000 own everything in Kibra.

People, tribal politicking is the reason we are in the hole we are in. Vote ideas, not tribe.

ha ha ha hii Kibra itakuwa dramah tupu… ODM fanatics have already started insulting Mariga, saa hizo hata hatujui who their candidate is…
they will make the mistake they made huko nyanza in the by-election …

[ATTACH=full]257810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]257811[/ATTACH]
Expects us to give 200% to compete for this seat. We have everything to gain and nothing to lose. :smiley:

Breastfeeding times are over.
[ATTACH=full]257829[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]257830[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]257831[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]257832[/ATTACH]

ODM wamechemka kweli kweli ,

If only babu and cohort would surprise us by for once appreciating the support they have always received and giving a luhya the odm candidacy, then it would be game over for all others.

so damn true

Sometimes I wonder whether Mariga can speak more words than “Karibu Betin” . The man doesn’t look very bright. I think Arap Mwizi is looking to dispose the old notes za 1000/=.

Nominations will be very interesting for both jubilee and ODM .I see ODM infiltrating jubilee nominations handing mariga a first round knockout the infighting in jubilee makes it worse for him.
For ODM the less said the better , most candidates going their own direction na wafuasi wake splitting the luo vote hapa you cannot predict the outcome

Finally election day ni a working a day kibera voters are casual laborers siyoni muhindi akipatiana off ukapige kura

Too many variables lakini ODM has a headstart

Boniface had something to say about Mariga and who not to vote for.
.[MEDIA=twitter]1168518562232840198[/MEDIA]

typical African escapist behaviour. it always someone else’s fault. it is never my own fault.

Its a trap, odm should be careful how they campaign this time lest they offend luhyias