KICC ......MACHOSS TUPU

They seem confident of a win. Ama Mimi ndio sireas between the lines?

What kind of schemes were taking place in Mt. Kenya?
It seems Ruto’s numbers had been inflated in some form 34Bs. In Kiambu, he had added to himself over 10,000 votes.
This is a very smart thief.
If he wins, Raila should blame himself for not playing dirty when facing a pig.

[MEDIA=twitter]1558382469254094848[/MEDIA]

Tuchillg

Tuchill tu. Oparanya is too relaxed. And where is Rao?

Cheza shini Mdau.
Cīa marirū ikirie ķūriruka

kura inaishia kwa 34A

According to Karua :Members of National Assembly AZIMIO=180 ,UDA=130 . Senate: AZIMIO=23, UDA,47

If you want to know how this election has gone, ask yourself if Baba would have missed such an occasion. You wouldn’t even be questioning the excitement that would have been in that room. Baba has fought for this seat for too long na nadhani the excitement would already have been through the roof by now if indeed he was sure that he has won.

Ata angekuja na mama Ida and the kids juu wangejuwa hii kitu ishafika home after such a long struggle. Raila would be laughing with such joy akingoja Chebu amuite kesho

Rudia sasa bila kulia

Maybe ashajua kucheza chini.

Raila has a very peculiar habit of getting excited over very small matters. This is something he has chased almost his entire life. Hangecheza chini when it comes to clinching that seat. Anashindwa ataambia nini watu after he claimed that he had the system on his side. Hiyo itakuwa the joke of the century

Last showed Ruto led with over 51,000 votes, which after scrutiny of 34A was brought down to 41,000 votes.
34A works.

[MEDIA=twitter]1558393243708149762[/MEDIA]

Kwa 34A’s Ruto ako na 7.1M

Martha Karua has assumed 2007 personality. Anadhani atadeal na Kivuitu Chebukati is not a pushover. 2007 she had a field day rigging and intimidating everyone in ODM because we still were under the old constitution. Azimio mtalia sana.

[MEDIA=twitter]1558401234326937602[/MEDIA]

Congratulations to Ruto then.
I have no issues with my preferred candidate being trounced in free, fair, transparent, credible and verifiable elections.
Let’s wait for his official announcement, in the end we all have our own struggles and a country to build.

Hizi tweets bana. :smiley:

The only time I think Rao played dirty was 2007 na hiyo naye it is because sugoi man was in his team. Hii jamaa ni mtu fake Sana, ujinga iko Kwa genes hata Baba yake alichezwa na Mzee when he had the chance to be the president. Uhuru na Ruto wamemsoma and now I don’t think anyone will listen akisema ameibwa

I thought his number was corrected to 14,860 not 14,760 due to omission of 100 votes from a polling station?