Kidero the looter in chief

Kidero did not mean anything for anyone, he was planted in Mumias by Chris Murungaru to loot from it working together with someone well known in this country’s sister as the marketing director. Kidero also worked with Wainaina as his chief of staff who is also related to someone in this country to loot Nairobi,Kidero is just an opportunist.Now i hear he is being considered for a cabinet slot in UhuruRutos govt if they win and since he also bank rolled CORD he is sure to get something if it wins

Mumias was doing well because a british company called Booker and Tate was managing it very well, politicians had to get rid of it so tat they can have the meat

The things people regurgitate here sometimes. What is this now?

Who did the roads in Kariorkor by the way, him or central gov’t?

its called the blame game… anyone but the culprit… and if somehow the blame can be shifted to mt. kenya, the better
[ATTACH=full]128118[/ATTACH]

Come again doc? Roads in a market?

Zii, I mean that general area kutoka pale Total Petrol Station kuingia huko ndani going towards kina Juma Hardware, etc. That place used to be one huge sewage mess, but I’ve seen the roads have been done. Shida ni jua kali mechs wamekatalia kwa barabara, completely taking over one carriageway.

Si alipe mshahara ya watu wa kanjo, wamekuwa wakilalamika hawajalipwa. Lets see what the money will do.

I think it’s KURA, county road ni hiyo shortcut ya from kanjo/Chief offices via ziwani flats to the mechanics. road unayosema, that goes past the mechanics yard and Kariokor Muslim cemetery to Gikomba roundabout is a national government road. Kama kuna potholes along river road huyo jambazi hakuna kazi anaweza Fanya.

Aha, nimekupata. That place used to be one huge mess, inanuka sewage. Was pleasantly surprised to find it done. Niliwacha wakimalizia mitaro za drainage.

True the muck in that place was out of this world.

I did not write it,read ‘peeling back the mask’ by Miguna and

that is why I said regurgitate. I’m sure that part of Cabinet position is also in the book eh?

Nope it was in the news the other day,he said he is considering his next step and in politics and they said that grapevine has it that he will end up in UhuruRuto’s next cabinet slot

Your comment does not make sense at all,The individuals mentioned are not Mt.Kenya but people hiding behind the ethnicity to defraud Kenyans.Not all Kikuyus are corrupt frauds