kidnap ordeal

kwa nini sasa watchie unamshuku na mlitwangwa pamoja…sio kila time mtu huchorewa na employees…thinks very hard before u make that accusation outwrightly

Surely, who invented this Hekaya shit? Cant one post anything without first reply mentioning it? Whoever has gone through any robbing/hijacking knows what this guy went through.

Pole sana.

It’s believable. …pole sana boss.
@Luther12 ulikuwa zimma side gani?
Coz miaka mingi nimekaa sana hapo nyuma ya Roysambu primary school

I lived in Zimma pale kwa stage ya Super (that’s what we called it then). Nilikuwa naingilia hapo opposite the catholic nun’s place, keja ilikuwa near the ACK church. However, car-jacking happened on Thika road on my way home one evening, hapo kwa Utalii drift just adjacent to NYS entrance. There were five armed thugs in the mat, one on each seat row plus the front. We were dumped somewhere in Kariobangi. The year? 2004.

Makosa ya watchman sio kucollaborate ni ujinga. He should have been suspicous, infact he shouldnt have let them in and should have called to inform you some guys were waiting for you. That alone should have spooked them.

If i encounter such i think naweza jikojolea …:confused::confused::confused:

:D:D mujamaa alicharazwa viboko na wewe unataka kureward hekaya, ngoja upatikane na mauki utaitana

Hehehe…one lady passenger did exactly that!

Car jacking was rampant then. It aso happened to my brother and he said that they were dumped somewhere in marurui

True. Other times guys would be dumped in Thome huko ndani.

1 Like

Apana, most likely utakojolewa

It was very common back then and psv passengers used to be taken near Kiamaiko then mnaibiwa halafu mnaachwa pekee yenu without valuables. Made me fear boarding 14 seater mats that have a lot of young men mangware.

Carjacking is a very terrible experience. Pole sana.

na ndio nime.carjackiwa mara mbili huku ngong road nkt na mavijanaa wa kibera wanakuja kupandia gari hapo daggoreti corner :mad:

the ordeal is irritating

the caning part makes me think this ordeal may be originating closer than you think

2 Likes

Thanks for those who stood by me during that trying moment, Mungu awabariki and to the rest watu wa hekaya na mbisha just pray you don’t meet this mauki guys. Trust me ni wafiam, am still recovering in my house na watchie went missing since that day

The caning part was because I talked to one of them in dholuo trying to strike a deal that they should just get whatever they want and leave us alone. The guy was pretending he was not a luo while you could tell from his heavy lakeside accent.

eish that was a risk, never try to bring to the fore any familiarity with thugs wakikueka hivyo, try as much as possible not to look at their faces. You don’t want one of them to think you are familiar and may snitch coz that will be the end of you

2 Likes

Seconded. Never ever do that again. A story is told of a 2NK mat that was hijacked at Naivasha back in the day enroute to Nakuru from Nairobi and one of the passengers clearly new the thugs from their shags and even called two of them by name. What they did to him is too gory to imagine.

1 Like

What the heck!! Kwani simu ni ya kuweka password? Eish!

1 Like