Kids and Books

u have friendzoned:(

Haha. This ufisi mode is as constant as Physics Planck’s constant. Ain’t there parents here?

1 Like

@Nameberry1, what berries are you consuming? I’m suspecting you’re Mama Danny.

1 Like

Haha.

mama dan only eats stolen loquats :D:D:D:D

3 Likes

Ma

Danj is baba dan. Dan-j=danj

ati mama Danny?? Huyo sio yule mama couchp alifry? That boy Danny will get his poor mother fucked!

If she’s married why is she asking you for to talk to her son? Unabembelezewa kuma na unaringa…

Let the boy be. What’s the purpose of school holidays? He needs to take a break from books. The only worry is his poor performance, and that may be because he’s gifted in other matters not academic. Withdrawing tv is fine, but replace with other activities in line with his talents, not hobbies (watching tv is his hobby).

ION, if it was Valemma seeking advice, it would have ended in DF HKM.

2 Likes

Its like you @Nameberry was in my mind…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D DEAD

Do I even know how to make babies? haha.

The hubby works far away but comes every 3 weeks or so. Sitaki na sitaki na sitaki mali ya wenyewe. For cheating, she should look elsewhere.

1 Like

Cheka tu.

How often do you read Vellama?

When that dry spell hits, you’re going to be singing a different song.

I read mpaka ep50. I revisit like twice or thrice a week.

These kids ni vichwa maji sana, kuna time wangu was so much obsessed na ps, i would talk to him & the only thing anafanya ni ku-bend ama ku-jump na controller vile game imeshika. One day i unleashed a leather belt, gave him few, the poor chap screamed, akatoa sauti ingine sijawahi sikia, felt for him. Lakini it worked, if i say hakuna ma-games hawezi dhubutu.

1 Like

2 weeks ago i tried talking to one who had failed till had to stay in school after closing day. was told to mind my own business. siwezi jisumbua tena na mtu mzima when mimi hata sina time ya kucheza games juu ya kazi mingi

1 Like

Please ask mama done to get in touch with me.I will be speaking to his son every evening.