KIDS

kama tu kijana yake…

Wacha feelings za umama.

They need you more than whatever you are doing for them. Am also a father of mboyz. I will tell you this a time will come and your success will be measured in terms of how successful your family is. Ushagonga forty? The success is not in terms of money… tafakari kaka

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D

Have you sired any anyway,?We’ve got so many threads running here on Kenyatalk on how kid

Not yet…the kid has a tendency of ignoring people And that’s not the way I want him to be…I sincerely loath such kind of behaviors

He is now maturing. Muongeleshe and tell him that ignoring people ni tabia ta kapote.

Bora mtoto ameshiba na si msick emotions apelekee girlfriends. Personally I don’t entertain hizo lifestyle za wazungu eti kids hug me .that’s nonsense. Mtoto ahug mamake si mimi

Teens rebel and hate their parents…

I agree.
Teenagers don’t communicate like you expect them to.
Best you can do is find activities to do with them.
They appreciate your presence, and at this stage, they are reading through your behavior (& your presence/absence).
You are working hard for them, and in their mind they are like, this nigga is such a looser, can’t he just have some time we go biking or watch soccer or something?
Teens need a chance to be with you, and if you are available and non-judgmental enough, they will start asking some life questions (lakini kwa umbali).

look for a bonding activity both of you could enjoy . eg peleka kijana camping na aite his favorite mate…then try fishing, kayaking, archery etc

:D:D:D naona pharmacy hapa wewe ndio ukona emotions, cheza na your mboyz, cheza ball na wao hata kama ni game ya simu

Labda nyinyi mna shit inlaws, wengine wetu both sides of the fam are awesome

You think your mother in law will get warmed up by the idea of you inserting your dong inside her daughter each night? She remains her little daughter no matter the age. Atakuchekesha chekesha juu ya wajukuu but never mistake it for affection. When shait hits the fan her daughter comes first.

Homosexual @uwesmake anadeemyenga his step daughter Clichy with niceness at a dirty danguro huko kimilili dumpsite

Obviously. Sio yeye nadinya anyway

:D:D:Dnakwambianga we ni kiongosss

:D:D:D:D chief ,inaitwa reality