KIEMS DATA

Weren’t the logs considered inadmissible ?

Brace yourselves people for this is HUUUGE

Have you noticed that since Roselyn Akombe left, NOT a single IEBC internal memo has leaked to the public?

You are either Robert alai or one of those bloggers. Alai is not even neutral as you allege here. He is RAT damu.

You guys haven’t studied Raila well. All the times that he was to make any major announcements there are always speculations on what he might say which turns out to be so wrong. Ngojeni baba aongee kwanza and you will be suprised on what he says.

Where is NIS and government intelligence operatives when Raila is doing all this work?
If he has blind sided them it will be embarrassing. At least pulling out of elections Murkomen announced before he did.

How can they prevent a person from cooking his own data?
How is this a secret when their bloggers are creating the narrative?

Your excitement and how you are pasting on every thread says it all

Nimeskia hiyo story katika pitpita zangu.

I know how you voted in a constituency called kaanwa which does not exist

if he has the data si mlango wa supreme court iko open

I pointed out it was Igamba Ng’ombe. Polling stations Kaanwa Primary.

But I’ll show myself out, I am not talented in the art of reputing claims

Hivi ndio aliambiwa last time…:smiley:

Its Tough at Anniversary Towers, Staff under ‘office arrest’! Raila has possession of All The Raw Data from All The Kits. They want to find how? Who? And the ‘Depth’ of information Raila Has!

#TheMysteriousAgwambo

ni vile alichujwa payroll, itsmutai tangu 7M(which naskia ilichapwa minus ka zote ikaafika 200k) iingie a/c sahi sini JP damu

Eee yawa. I already pointed out that I might have been wrong about Alai’s excitement. It may be about Safaricom and unrelated to NASA announcement.

Btw, nimeangalia @ItsMutai na yeye bado ako NASA

nope, that means wewe si twitter addict. ilianza after kufile petition about Aukot inclusion. Mutai alijua hajui

Spare us the propaganda. Collymore is ill with a terminal disease that was caught early. He requires treatment.

A report from Alai,I said. Nimeambia watu kuwa ni Alai tu amesema hivo. Sijasema ni ukweli. The article didn’t acknowledge the source and I added info on Alai and what he has posted that is true and the lies and stated he either says the truth or lies. Please soma post tena.

ulijuaje?