KIEMS Must Go

Ole Lenku is a Kifaranga na Nkedianye atampeleka home. I have never been so confident about an election petition and the by-election that will follow.

Now after hio yote umehara hapo juu,I would like you to know that key leadership in the military is on NASA’s side. So before you go around yapping about enforced disappearances think about what that means. You are deluded if you think it is possible to silence dissent using such archaic methods.

It is simple, conduct free and fair elections not the sham witnessed recently. Win fairly but we all know that’s impossible for Jubilee because they have the facts not some ignorant deluded online warrior who believes they won. UOTP.

Do you really understand Kajiado politics??:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Let me break it down for you, there is a huge outsider presence there, mainly shiny eye and some kisii, they provide the swing vote there and those are the people TMT told “warudi kwao”:eek::eek:
Now, would you expect them to vote for RASA??:D:D

I understand Kajiado politics just too well and that’s why I’m sure about this. Kajiado is bigger than Kajiado north that has what you term as outsiders.

Yeah right, “like that key leadership in the military” that supported the 82 coup attempt? :rolleyes: Turned to be the lowest ranking military personnel…SMH:rolleyes::rolleyes:
In a free and fair election babuon loses. he simply doesn’t have the numbers, that’s why he angles for nusu mkate and non elected PM positions. Put simply, he is UNELECTABLE!!!

1 Like

oh dear, oh dear :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Then you must know that Loitoktok has a huge shiny eye presence and is no where near Kajiado north:D:D

1 Like

“Key leadership in the military is on Nasa’s side”?
I’ve always admired ‘O’Cult members’ talent of inventing a reality and believing in it.
And let’s not sit here pretending that there will ever be a ‘free and fair election’ when Raila loses.

Which key leadership in the military are you talking about? Give names and ranks.

Ooo I forgot thats wishful thinking. The KDF will be the last institution in Kenya to fall based on politics.

VALUE NO.1 : APOLITICAL

Time will tell you. Endeleeni kupiga kelele as always. You really expect me to give you names?

Yes. At least provide names. Your tingod has been making wild allegations without giving out names and evidence for action.