Kigali is an over-rated rural town

Haha hiyo ni ya rider. By the way, hiyo pic ni weekday on one of the the main streets. Traffic ni zilch

They do not know how to have conversations.

Yep other than sandton and a few afflueny suburbs the rest of jozi is very disorganised and crime infested…trust me, you don’t want to stay in joburg town even for a day.

Ok, what about bloemfontein?

You lived in Alexandra I presume.Those are the only people who think Sandton and themselves are not part of Johannesburg.SMH.
And some of us have holiday homes in Hout Bay. So please!!!

Suburbs kwa mbirrionaires
[ATTACH=full]226728[/ATTACH]

Panorama ya Kigali Convention Centre flanked by Radisson Blu Hotel. Pic taken from Kigali Heights, the city’s hub with just a supermarket and some cafes which is actually built by a Kenyan company called Fusion Capital
[ATTACH=full]226731[/ATTACH]

Bloem as they call it is in freestates…never lived there but made stopovers while flying. Too hot for my liking.
We also have Braamfontein in jozi…lived their for 1year…insecure but very lively with foreigners… Nigerians have made it their headquarters…

I know jozi has its challenges but ofcourse u cant compare it with the scum that is nairobbery

You are doing well for yourself bro. Keep it up.
As you say sisi ni watu wa Alex kwanza East Bank

Chigali is an extension of Kenya, so many Kenyans doing business there, be happy they are remitting money back.

There are alot of such clean roads in Kenya, areas za masonko. But people are used to the CBD madness so they don’t know how the leafy suburbs are.

Kisumu and Msa are far a head of Kigali …Kigali iko na ports na airports ngapi?

Boss…avoid jozi town at all costs…ask anyone who has ever lived in jozi and they will repeat this to you. I was robbed at gunpoint in my second week in jozi.
The third month we were carjacked.
The town has very old buildings and some have been forcefully converted into residential units by the poor but roads are still great
Cape town is awesome…nothing to add

Safi sana…

True, Kigali is overrated. Cape Town is good, also Dar Es Salaam CBD looks good, it resembles cities like Jeddah or Dammam.

Jozi is on another level in crime. I saw a guy robbed outside Parktonian nikashanga. Its like being robbed kwa mlango ya Hilton in nairoberry

Aaaah bramfontein! BPramfontein! Why mention that name my brother? Why? The memories. Kunguru za Wits, their clubbing is on a different stratosphere. Manaija and Cameroonians own every dingy salon, kinyozi and pool bar.

Alaa what do you mean …kwani klni wale wa one word reply i really hate those kind of people the should be shot in the mounth like fifty

Baasi you know Braam. Hapo Karibu na police station ndio niliishi…unakula kunguru hadi unachoka

Joburg CBD ni mbaya kwanza Hillbrow