Kikuyu Elders throng Bondo in droves to Annoint Raila for Presidency

They are working hard, watching from the sidelines and stashing savings for when shit hits the fan.

It’s going to get worse with the games the feudal lords of Kenya are playing, WSR haitaki mkate nusu.
A hard liner to the core

[MEDIA=twitter]1314866109166899200[/MEDIA]

Kiambu and Murang’a ndio huwa wameumwa sana na Uhuru and these are the money bags. Yes it is mos definetely going down but the smart ones are steering away from active politics and doing what they should be doing. We are also wondering why Uhuru and Mama Ngina think they can carry our brains for us!!!
Prob is our jobless youth.

Machos loading, baba aendelee kudanganywa tu

Hawa elders wakitoka bondo wanarudi Thika road straight to quivers lounge kunywa na kula nyama choma.

Sasa Raila akuje kiambu, nyeri , Murang’a and expect “big crowds”

:D:D:D

So the Kieleweke are going for the seniors while Tangatanga are going for the youth, this is cold and calculative.

There’s a huge divide between the analogue and digital generation, this is simply season two the difference being synonyms.

We are a nation ruled by rhetoric, I just realized that Simba 1 and Simba 2 are on the same script… Jesus Christ!

I can even tell you authoritatively that this “elders” are also not hiding the fact that this is business. That’s why they demand upfront cash before boarding. Then they are telling others when asked that kila MTU ajipange na kura yake.

I got chills listening to that prayer. This is not just about money, anyone who says that is probably jealous, trying to dilute the significance of this event. BBI is what will guarantee the safety and prosperity of all Kenyans. Therefore we must support the President and Raila because they mean well for our country.

hapo sawa Rairas running mate will be Peter Keneth , swafi the next president

Tell me truth Itumbi, is the west that invested in rooting out the commies?

Dude the choice of Peter Kenneth is set to bring Baba tumbling down further. Look at the bigger picture.

tuko nyuma ya raira either way

Interesting times abound…

So Kyuks will have two Kyuk running mates to choose from since Ruto (if he is allowed to stand which I doubt) must also have a Kyuk running mate.

The direction of Mt Kenya votes will be very interesting this time round.

But tungojee hii BBI we see who will get what position. Uhuru will also play a starring role in the next govt

And that is okay but most Okuyos are not. Only the tumbocrats.

… and chants of “njamba iitũ nĩyoka hoyeee”

Yes our votes are split but watch this space…Uhuru has no plans of retiring, never. He aims to retain one of the most powerful seats on the bbi MBUCHIT.

Raira just needs 30% of central votes which he will get atleats 50% with the deep state Uhunye so kubali tu my deer Raira anachukua kiti