KIKUYU PRIVILEGE

If that were true, then why did the likes of Njonjo, Kibaki, Kenyatta himself Kamotho. All representing different parts of Kikuyu land and several others endorse and support Daniel Toroitich Arap Moi??
And please do not claim they thought they could control him.
The group that thought that was the Kiambu Mafia under Koinange and they were dead set against Moi.

Unfortunately you are one of those entitled Okuyus.Being a primary school headmaster does mean you own shares at the national government.

They also have half of those children dead before age 10 when in Central virtually every child born makes it to 18.

Ndiaga gwaku?

Uriaga ciakwa…my tax by ass kissing

onawe ungithii na thaburia muberethini nuu ungikuuria? uramenera kio giakwa kai wi mu-ruguru?

Korokaii biuu uguo noguoo muiii-Kiooo kianakuu gia kuhinyiriria ariaa angi tondu wi handu hega kumakira

Ndakuhinyiriria ni mburi iriku yaku ndoya?

I need to rectify your narrative…there is a tribe called the Nandi who resisted for 50years and only buckled when Koitalel was murdered…

mimi ni pure blood and i owe no one an apology for it

Mtu asikwambie ati wakikuyu Mko nye nye nye ati hivi, au vile, au sijui nini. Wanasikianga wakikuyu wakiwaambia wakare Mko hifi, au jaruo mngekua hivi , au baruhya hivi? Watu washughulike na ya kwao kama vile watauza mahindi wakivuna, au kutoa gugumaji mtoni, au mahali watatoa mahidi ya kula ugali. Kujeni Sasa mniite mkabila.

Crazy sapere geezer thinks this is the 70s 80s or 90s where
information was tightly controlled by okuyu mafia by virtue of being near the capital. I
remember how boys from the mountain would feel urbane and taunt us students from other nations ati sijui “babuon”
“kavirondo” ‘mkabila’ etc. Yaani they’d make you almost hate yourself
Till I grew up dated a couple, worked with some more and I realized all those myths of okuyu superiority are just hot air. They just a community of greedy drunks
Today if you travel the lenght and breadth of okuyu country you will be staring at unbeliavebla poverty not to mention the drugs, batshitcrazy shinyeye women and murderous mungiki thugs. Very basic people zero culture/sophistication
And this is supposed to be the Uthamaki? Spare me please

Anyway I feel sorry for okuyu peasants who’ve been zombified by their elite power games. Kicks a dying horse really,anyway the less said about this thieving bastards the better

Apparently you never quite learned the meaning of urbane coz the way you have used it contradicts your entire discourse …
Looks like you are still carrying you inferiority complex from your college days on your back and it is fuelling your hate…is it coz after college you went back to your home village of Kaksingiri to teach and you have never left? Education should have liberated you but alas!

@The real voice here lies a convincing counterfactual: "IT IS NOT BECAUSE GIKUYUS ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR. But their sense of self worth, justice, and outgoing nature trumps most. Unpalatable but true"

Blaming the agìkùyù has become a form of “escape”. Mathina maingi merekeirio agikuyu kana kìrìa, andu a Mount Kenya in general. Some regions have always sensionally claimed that GEMA, with a particular reference to Kikuyus, is responsible for their existential poverty. Devolution is more than 5 years old. Some regions have received so much money but they have nothing to show for it. Case in point, I have been to some parts of Luo Nyanza and Coast province. Despite receiving more than 50 billion per county, this regions have made little progress and so is with many other regions. Yet you still feel the need to blame one tribe! Has GEMA ‘stolen’ your resources or monies allocated to you? Many tribes in Kenya lack the sense of urgency and collaborative energy needed to create and sustain wealth. Some are comfortable with mediocre lives but if you ask them the source of their “problems”, one answer is always common

I repeat. Ngùhìnjio nì makwa

Envy can make people say anything.

Wuiru is all i read from your comment.Hope you are not employed by a thieving Kyuk or if offered an opportunity by them you’ll not go for it simply because its from a thieving community.

The guy is a pseudo-gikuyu, they are many guys on this forum who pretend to be Gikuyu in the belief that if they repeat the self hate mantra long enough it will catch on and soon we, the real Gikuyu, will be singing RAT’s tune.

No real Mugikuyu would talk about Kikuyu privilege because we have seen our parents suffer, struggle and sacrifice to feed , clothe and educate us, through the terrible Moi error when being Gikuyu was an anathema.
We have seen our parents save every possible dime to buy property only to have one, babuon claim that it was stolen property and ask his followers not to pay rent!

One, he’s not a Mugikuyu, thats why he sounds frustrated and he also forgets, that when our women have kids or marry outside the kids tend to identify with “The House” or marry back into “The House”, the nation has to grow. . . . :D:D:D

Secondly, If he’s waiting for the Gikuyu nation’s demise he should ask, the Athi, Gumba , and northern ukabi, what happened.:D:D:D

Kusoma ni kuelewa. This thing called kikuyu privilege is a narrative driven by leaders and adopted by naive members of the kikuyu community. Whoever came up with this uthamaki thing really fucked up the masses leading them to believe they are entitled to lead while in the real sense only the elites capitalize on it.

You walk around and hear things like without the support of the Mt Kenya region you cant become a president. And the folks at central believe this like literally which gives them some sort of superior mentality. Its just pathetic though. Mtu umeishi central all your life and you think other kikuyus in other regions don’t suffer for this entitlement by folks from central. And the fact that its all but a lie makes it worse. Denial is something kenyans have in them and for that fact they cant be helped.