kikuyu under table card

Baba Yao is on top of things.
He’s already sorted the Githurai roundabout matatu mess just a short month on the job.

Government spending isn’t as bad as you’re implying

1 Like

Mteso umenena.

1 Like

How about the 4trn debt

1 Like

Debt is not bad either.

I wish you’d understand politics - your life would be easier.

Otherwise you’re like a cobbler who wants to operate on a human brain then upon failure, spews hatred toward neurosurgeons.

1 Like

Tia rara …:D:D

1 Like

thats why people like me vote to cockblock such a scenario.

You mean Half of that 10b would have lined a few pockets.

Until we get that one radical leader who will unite us all against impunity we still got a long way to go…It is not yet Uhuru.

1 Like

hapo sawa

I disagree

Kindly tell me why and which point you disagree with.

1 Like
  1. A leader is nothing if his subjects are idiots.
  2. Uhuru gani? Not yet ‘uhuru’ - Uhuru from whom?

Subjects are not idiots, just deeply divided. We need to change our mentality (mental slavery = Not yet Uhuru).
And since we all get along just fine four years in a row, I don’t see how we can not attain this freedom under a neutral leader.

1 Like

The subjects are idiots. That we are deeply divided because of politics is proof enough. Yaani wanamme wawili, two men have managed to make 40 million Kenyans believe that they don’t need each other?

The other part of you answer is gibberish.

Well…if you don’t get my point then…:cool:

1 Like

The elections were ok. We r using this money to hold an election to massage an old man’s ego.
Again, we lose this amount since some wakora did not or refused to their job as dictated in the constitution and other associated laws.

1 Like

Sawa

Can’t agree any more.right on money. .

Kwani nimewakosea jameni?

1 Like

We are of the different ideology ,and the more we justify it, the more parallel we stand. Better left like that …hujakosea mtu, you are just fine …