Kikuyu wanachezwa

Úkíhenia níúroka ngítiida ngwetereire.

I would be there by now as I have some business to mind as soon as possible. But we have a court case where we are fighting for custody of my nephew’s baby. He impregnated a girl lakini like you all teach akaingia mitini…:mad:. The final hearing of a long unnecessary case was pushed back from January to April so as soon as we get our baby from her majesty najaa. BTW a lot of Kenyans are staying away this year coz they are fearing pre/post election violence.

Nway back to Uhunyee…wake me up when he mwagas mtaama…

This is the smartest young man around in Kenya …
If he were running for President , he would have my Vote … :D:D

He smelt the “coffee” a long time ago and even wrote you a simple song about the situation …

That song is a complete Manifesto …
( …Wacha hii upuzi ya 9 Stadiums , 67 Dams , 5 million Jobs and Wheelbarrows … )

REPOST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mR3fi-TszY

Are you listening … ??? :D:D:D

Guku kirimaini mundu no baba. Heshimu muthamaki.

Majibu Hapo Juu … :D:D

You guys take politics way too seriously… I can’t even bring myself to insult online strangers over political bigwigs who don’t know I exist

wasapere musitishwe na huyo mwizi wa Sugoi , he wont do shittt

This is what Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere (RIP) was always saying Africa
badly lacks …

…“…Siasa Safi na Uongozi Bora…”…

It is YOU the Voter who empowers these Theives , Killers , Ethnic Chauvinists , Wheelbarrow Hustlers and backward elements who end up in leadership …

It is therefore only YOU who can remove them … :D:D:D

You need to grow some spine along with some dignity. May’be your wish of being a Kikuyu will be granted.:confused: