Kikuyus Kujeni huku

Define over representation for your readers, please.

BBI has relevant clause concerning ENGLISH PREMEIR LEAGUE.

You need me to help you? I WILL.

I didn’t say that counties received 35 p.c ever, I said an act of parliament can mitigate that under the current constitution independent of an expensive referendum.

Article 203:
(2) For every financial year, the equitable share of the revenue raised nationally that is allocated to county governments shall be not less than fifteen per cent of all revenue collected by the national government.

You see? The constitution gives no cap. An act of parliament can make 35 p.c the working number perfectly in the current constitution.

You don’t know the Premier, and All his deputies are Presidential Appointees? What BBI did you even read?

Read:

Part 2A (On the Prime Minister)

150A all through to 150D

The PM is appointed by the President and can be fired by the President at will.

The Deputy Prime Ministers are appointed by the President and are fired by the President at will!

How do you argue before reading the document?

The PM and his deputies are PRESIDENTIAL Appointees. He hires and fires them at will!

[ATTACH=full]349270[/ATTACH]
Is everything I said correct?

Now YOU show your facts. Like you said without citations, it’s all rumor mongering and you my friend mongered rumors!

How do you even speak on the BBI when you haven’t read the document? You don’t even know the most basic things?

I guess you have no idea about the Judiciary Ombudsman that was to be a sort of disciplinarian in the Judiciary, but a Presidential Appointees effectively killing the independence of the Judiciary. That was removed after the intervention of one WSR!

[/QUOTE]

So to you more representation means more more development- that mentality comes from the lie ‘other tribes are eating while we are not’. More leaders and we are already overrepresented? How do more constituencies with the same national cake help, it is just politics of scrambling for tge cake. Why not increase bursary and support more student in consituencies with higher needs?
The whole idea of democracy is for majority to have their way and minority to have their say. The fact is, only when raila is defeated do we have PEV and bitterness, the problem is not democracy it is him.

Have you? HELL NO you haven’t…

You didn’t even know the PM was a Presidential appointee! Yaani you asked for evidence that the PM in the BBI is appointed and fired by the President!

And here you are asking people to read the document.

It’s admirable how confident you are in your ignorance. Sycophancy does that;)

1.Some people are under represented… so for the same allocation it becomes unfair to them.
2.how do you allocate more cdf to the under represented without changing the representation size?? We want to put everything into paper and avoid this idea of leaving it to favor from leaders. Running a government, budgetary allocations is supported by law.

I don’t like getting personal with strangers I barely know, but civil and political education is needed in this country.

From the fact that you can come and say how we “increase bursary and support with people who have more needs” without defining the structure of doing so tells a lot.
A nation is not run like a kiosk.

Why is it so hard to divorce more MPs from more constituency funding?

Just give funds with a stronger consideration to population!

No need to increase MPigs, if anything, we should be discussing how to reduce the number.

We are among the most overrepresented people on the globe, doesn’t translate to better governance.

And FYI, in the CDF, constituencies average monies at about 130 Million.

Let’s not exaggerate its importance.

On constituencies. BBI proposes that counties that are presently under-represented by virtue of having heavy population, will on the basis of population quota of 132,138 people per MP. [ATTACH=full]349275[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]349276[/ATTACH]

Anyway . (On paper) The numbers paint a different story. E.g Nyeri, Lamu ,Baringo etc are currently over-represented. Kiambu ,Nairobi ,Kilifi ,Nakuru ,Kajiado and Mombasa are under-represented.

A very tired argument by TangaTanga airheads. Don’t you Tangatanga ignoramuses realise you’re engaging in wishful thinking here? If indeed an act of parliament can achieve what you’re saying, then why is it that 10 years post promulgation of the current constitution, the said act has never been enacted?

Did you forget to cite this part? Stop rumour mongering bana!

Tell me which facts you wish to be clarified and I’ll humbly do so.

Please challenge me on any issue in the BBI.

DPMs are Presidential appointees, PM is not.
Please read the document keenly and seek understanding. Don’t read it in a rush to counter arguments like a tangatanga chicken.

The PM is not a Presidential appointee?

What BBI did you read?

1. On the PM:

PART 2A — THE PRIME MINISTER AND DEPUTY PRIME MINISTERS
151A. Office of the Prime Minister
(1) [SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]There shall be a Prime Minister appointed by the President [/SIZE]in accordance with Article 151B.

1. Why is it that 10 years after the election the 35p.c has never been made law?

This is your evidence that it can’t be done under the current constitution?

Do you understand how the constitution works?

Read Article 203 bana.

The reason it hasn’t happened is because no one has tables the motion.

UHURAO have the numbers and means to bring and pass such a bill. It doesn’t need a change of the constitution. The constitution only seeks to ensure no less than 15 p.c goes to counties.

Again, article 203

And the PM is a presidential appointee! It is not an office with tenure, the President fires the PM at will.

On the President firing the PM at will, I will AGAIN educate you.

151C. Vacancy in Minister t he Office of the Prime
(1) The office of the Prime Minister becomes vacant if the holder of the office
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]SIZE=7 is dismissed by the President[/SIZE];
(b) ceases to be a member of the National Assembly in accordance with Article 103; (c) (d) resigns from office in writing to the President; or addressed is impeached from office in accordance with this Article.

And I quoted all this last time. You, however, are yet to cite anything to support your ‘bunge mtaani’ understanding of both BBI and. Constitution

I don’t mind educating you. It’s my gift to this torn nation of ours.

BBI will punish people who dont come from central, Nyanza and Western. The same marginalised. BBI will divide Kenya into two something tribalism did not even manage to achieve

:D:D:D
I hope you know why I laughed at this, and that you now understand why BBI proposal on the issue is the cure to it??

Why did you leave out 151B?Answer: It’s because you’re majoring on the minor and minoring on the major. For the second time, I urge to read and seek understanding if necessary in order to understand the clause in its ENTIRETY.

See example below on what the current constitution says on the appointment of the Chief Justice:
[ATTACH=full]349279[/ATTACH]
Now, it is only an irredeemable fool thst will assert (very shamelessly so) that the CJ is a presidential appointee (just like cabinet secretaries!!).

Like in the case of CJ, the president has his work cut out for him in the appointment of the PM. He cannot whimiscally appoint the PM as youre attempting so hard to peddle. Read article 151 of BBI that you’re deliberately ignoring.

You’re peddling misinformation to woke Kenyans.

Hapo Kwa powers of the president is to solve mnataka nifanye nini

Wewe kasia,kula ile kitu umepewa na unyamaze wacha kujaribu gutuiguithia hapa.
Kama BBI haiongei kuhusu kahawa,majani chai,returning of stolen resources you can as well as use it to wipe your soggy ass

Half time score
Pro BBI 0-7 Anti BBI

Its a thorough thrashing, wekelea kichwa na kila kitu. BBI has no arguments, if the president wants to work he will work. Look at Sonko’s tribulations. An effort in the wrong direction.

Get some civil education idiot… BBI is a constitutional amendment, how do we include such fluid day to day trading issues in a constitution? There are bills before parliament that are to legislate on the coffee n tea industry… regurgitating stupid issues like illiterate villagers will not help you.

Mujamaa apana kuwa lesi … how do we explain the 300+ mpigs, over 60 senators, women reps and MCAs. So far what has the large number accomplished in terms of legislation and service delivery compared to pre CoK 2010. You get the drift

This bbi is pure crap. The cited benefits ( which do not require a referendum anyway) will come at a cost that will make taxation in Ke to be among the highest in the world. Add to that addition of extra positions for the already privileged dynasties and their concubines and you realize there is nothing in it for hustlers. Passing the document is like jumping in the middle of the ocean aiming to take a bath.