Kikuyus vs. Walalos... The burning ambitious hunger to make it. Case study, Liverpool City .

While others are seeing rubbish, Kiuks and Somalis are seeing mburoti maguta maguta!

Your council tax is a reflection of the services you expect from the council and that includes rubbish collection, police response, educational facilities etc…
Your postcode in the UK is reflected in the amount of council tax bill you get.

If you live in a posh part of London like Chelsea or Mayfair for example, your council tax could be more expensive than the rent!
But if you live in the back of beyond in a housing estate in Liverpool (e.g) your counciltax bill is almost negligible.

My conception came as a result of your statement above.
The amount of council tax is directly proportional to the services you expect, so, if you are in Liverpool it’s almost negligible, hence, what kind of services do u expect.

Thank you!..

In the Same way xenophobes hate outsiders, I can barely tolerate people who have entitlement issues owing to tribe or Geography!

This world and all its opportunities belong to the hungriest taker who is willing to forsake all without fear in the interest of their offspring!

My apologies.
When I talked about services, I didn’t mean things like rubbish collection!
Those are things that the ordinary British person doesn’t factor on their list of problems!..

I mean things like the quality of school your child attends because they are not in London ad opposed to being in the North of England etc…

But if it comes to the basics, wazunguz know how to treat each other.
I always tell my relatives that it took me about ten years of living majuu to realise that I was living in a rough part of town!

Equality is real!!!

. There is something you guys are missing here. The problem with these properties is; they lacked leasers (there is no perenial house shortage). Not because they were bad but in the said city, habitation is not a problem hence buying the property for speculation might burn your fingers. This properties will only benefit the people who wish to live there… That’s my take

You are replying to a troll. Do you even think he comes from the tribe his name shows?

Excuse me? hunh? quit tagging me ugisharia ‘material’. Could you learn to stick to the subject at hand?

Hi sweets?!
Uhoro?..

KB…In the words of one sage here hehehehe…‘niko nyuma yako’ on this one. I tipped my weave to the Walalos eons ago. Hata akitema gikorora all over the land ‘kururu tuap’, his business acumen is only rivalled by the Chuta, followed by the Kyuk. I admire the way he kazanad with internet cafes, travel bureaus, import/export(opening shops that sell food from Africa, (akachengwa by the Miraa ban but those who benefitted kitambo are multi millionaires residing in Nairobi), money transfers i.e Western Union…(amechengwa sana na Mpesa since we no longer have to go find him to send money home). Properties…mmmmmh.

Where I give him top marks is on how he milked the goodwill/generosity of the Labour Gava. Bibi stays at home giving birth to kendu 8 kids or more, milking all the benefits available…free everything yet hubby ni mdosi kiasi. Also intermarrying among themselves because of mapapers. Much respect to them. I have nothing bad to say about all the ones I have met here. We ‘kosana’ when they invite me for IDD celebrations. Sikuli kwao sababu ya ile bathroom manenoz.

Naona kuna watu waliangukia kiasi.

Am good hun, ndimwega muno mwana witu. I have just replied to your thread as I could not agree more. Now how was Ireland…do tell…hehehehehehehe Sumbua Sis @Purple is not around to ask difficult bold questions so you can just angusha the juicy details.

Not to mention that it is Walalos who made the UK impose a visa on travel to the UK for Kenyans!
They used to land in Kenya in their thousands from Somali and in a few weeks they hongad their way into obtaining the Kenyan passport and would be on the next flight to the UK.
That was in the early 90s.

Ikara o hau!
Reke ndutithie mbisha ha wa mbisha …

Nitaweka Hekaya yote hapa keep your eyes peeled.
Had a great weekend although I think I still need to be with a sista!
Na si Kwa ubaya…

Yep so true. They always say a respectful hello to those of us that wear the Kenyan flag bracelet. Very shrewd, very crafty. The ones I know are very kind na ni wengi sana. I could stay here all night talking about how they have influenced my life.

Just asking are the two of you the only Kenyans in London? Fvck you both.

Ni ngweterera mbisha and the hekaya. I have cracked up sana, my neigbour must think I am mad!, Kabuda you are crazy. There is a guy in my local hood huko Limuru ends. Etagwo Mwangi wa mbisha, will inbox his details to speed up. He produces good piks na furame(frame) etc kikikiki…:slight_smile:

Sis
is soon on her way to NOBAMALAND.
Let her not read you above saying that you would still prefer a Sista after all the insults you have tirelessly directed our way. MFW is laughing maliciously. Just thinking about the one liner she is likely to post.

:smiley:

funda! raruliwa mukundu na baboon kwa msitu pore pore bila kutusubua. Mbona uko stingy hivi na hekaya za kichaka. Wacha kabuda na waitherero watupatie Stori za kusisimua sisi. Some of us live mundane lives kwa vijiji zetu where nothing interesting happens. It would only be fair we get such stories from those in yore.

figsed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkYyyoXbowo

Nîkîî meni? Relax I am half Kiuk.

[ATTACH=full]158996[/ATTACH]