Kila mtoto hukuja na sahani yake falacy

true, I always mention that life can take a nasty turn, no matter how well prepared one might think they are - plus in this case it was not maternity charges the child was sick and had to be admitted.

@sitaki
Even though i have one child(a toddler) from a campus fling.
I will only have other children when and if i achieve greatness.Hii mambo ya kubahatisha maisha mimi hapana tambua.Life is not a rehearsal.

Tukutane Kwa Munaki, Clavers, Gardens, Hide-Out, Mid-Point, Homebase, Rio ama hata Dallas Rusiggitti nikugonge kung fu na bakora…shenji wewe!

I agree with you, its always prudent to have kids if you can provide for them, but my point is sickness is not something you can control, I have seen a family whose kid got diagnosed with cancer, usitake kujua how frustrating, money sapping and painful the whole ordeal was, and this was a couple that even had a medical cover.
At times just thank God if things are going well for you.

So wise guy, how much do you need before you father a child

Financial stability and Mental Maturity.Simple and clear.

Don’t blame him. Silver spoon manenos. He cannot relate.

mashida ni kama huwa zinafanya mtu azeeke haraka

Ramboshama amekwambia. If you can barely fend for yourself what makes you think you can take care of a child and a wife?

Forget about rambochieth coz I dont even think that he is intelligent enough to hold a cup of porridge, let me concentrate on you because you seem to have an iota of brain atleast. That entitlement that is with the likes of you, yes you wanna be middle class, that entitlement that comes from that small job you got at cbd, that entitlement that makes you feel like you are the only one with a right to procreate, makes you think that now you deserve the ‘best light skinned slays’, that malls were made in heaven for you… We have seen many like you, kazi inaenda, biashara inafilisika, bibi anatoroka, unagonjeka, watoto wanafukuzwa shule na mwishoe unarudi kwa mama yako unabaki kujiangalilia watchman na mshahara yake ya 8k akinunulia mtoto wake lollipop wakiwa wamefurahi sana unashangaa whereyou went wrong. Hao wako utawarudisha kwa womb wazaliwe tena ukiweza kujiamsha tena. Endelea kuangalia walio chini yako ukidhani they deserve less utajua hujui. Meffi in my eyes

Now I see where you are coming from. First, I am self employed and work from home but I do not have a fixed income hence why I am not rushing to get a kid. If I can say that yet I make quite a lot on a monthly basis, why would someone who earns peanuts suddenly think that he can take care of a wife and kids?

Hiyo kazi ya watchman anaweza uliwa ama afutwe kazi. They were surving on 8k now what will they survive on after that. There is a reason suicides are higher in males than females.

I am not even considering a chikd until my physical business starts bringing in consistent income. Simple. Wewe endelea kujaza dunia utajua shida ni nini.

Umetoka kusupply supu kwa mca wenu Muhindi?

Endelea na pity party wanaume wenzako tukitengeneza empires before tuanze kuzaa…wewe zalishana watoto wako waparare in the name of stupid breeding …gassia takataka

save ununue dunia mzima ndio uzalishwe ama uzalishane

A fig tree is firmly grounded by its roots. Your thoughts become your reality. What you think is grounded by the law of hypnotic rhythm just like gravity grounds objects.

:D:D:D

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Nakuona na ka-essayshark ukibid mpaka macho inakuwa purple

Well, alisaidiwa saaana still. Cjui Mimi pia niende iba mtoi ndo nipewe job also. Hmmm

:D:D:D:D

How does the belief in making sure you can provide aptly for your kids before procreation become " entitlement "?

It’s a fact that life can take unexpected turns. Personally, I’d rather make the plans than just bank on hope that things will somehow work themselves out.