Kilimal shining eyes.

I have bought several cheap things from Jumia and I always pay after confirming they are okay. Their customer care guys are also a bit professional. I returned a product I bought and they kept following up to check whether I got what I wanted. Maybe I am lucky.

I think for bigger electronics-tv, fridge’- you pay upfront

Fridge nunua kwa @syndicate

Kuna some orders you have to prepay

Afadhali ali baba au amazon

I have gotten my items from Kilimall 100% of the time.

i got my item very well first time. second time ni kuhangaika

Sis bought a few items from them and then paid. That was in November. Indicated DOD was 3 days after payment.

It’s now the 3rd week and the items have not been delivered yet. A few calls and they claim that the items are being shipped.

The Darwin award should go to this company. A bunch of lazy and clueless mofos

Pls guys be relentless about reporting such companies to the authorities. It seems like they are playing up… delivering a quality service to a few so as to appear excellent and functional to some customers in order to lure many more gullible ones to the den.

if its being shipped its ok. in my case its not being shipped. just in Nairobi and going for a month

My bad. You are right on this. Apparently there’s a limit on the item value which you can pay for on delivery. Anything above a certain value requires you to pay upfront before delivery. This can be small items like phones or large items like fridges