Killer ex-CMC boss acquitted

How many times do we here that particular line and recalling of files after an outrageous ruling.
What happens after that?
Zero, nada, nothing.
Tobiko is a cunt.

Of course, same thing happened in Ng’ang’a, they manipulated the evidence including releasing the vihecle he was driving.

Police reforms failed tragically, Judicial reforms failed pia. We have work to do.

Jaguar claimed responsibility for killing two despite eyewitness accounts to the contrary and the foolish police went along with it.

I am sure he greased their hands to encourage them dance to his tune.

it’s not so difficult to manipulate eye witnesses

Sorry for the guard’s family. Does it mean Kibe saw that sentry box first time given he lives in the estate and drives past it daily? The guy was intoxicated that night, did police take samples to prove this.
Munaona watoto wa wadosi wakikufa hivi hivi mnauliza mbona. Ni machozi ya mnyonge…

So, which ones were manipulated in this case, pro Jaguar or against.

I can bet on my left ball that Kibe’s blood sample was not taken to be tested for alcohol levels and without that the case was a non starter. All he had to do was to bribe police and avoid his sample being taken, or pay to have samples switched. Now tell me, how can a judge convict such a case?

By the way this is a line of tought the prosecution could have used but given they are dunderheads…

Kibe was a member of the residents’ association (he pays dues!) that ‘wrongly’ placed the sentry box. He cannot then argue that because the sentry box was wrongly placed (he contributed to its placement), then he’s innocent!

Ferking useless judiciary.

The central issue is that Kibe killed one man and injured another one, even if we decide to assume he was sober he still has to justify why he rammed into the sentry box. And that is where the Judge failed, Kibe must be held responsible for Wachira’s death and the other guy’s injuries.

Hapo prosecution and the presiding magistrate walipewa bahasha, that is how it works in Kenya.

you not getting my point, that Kibe is guilty is not into question, what am pointing out is that the omission of obvious procedures by investigators opens up avenues for cases to be lost on a technicality. Any lawyer of average ability can easily win most of the cases presented before Kenyan courts. The whole system is rotten. judges should demand only exhaustively investigated cases are brought before them otherwise they are also complicit in this outright miscarriage of justice

I hope the Coroner’s Bill will see the light of day and get passed & assented to before August.