Killer Slayqueen Ametusiwa Pale Facebook Yake Yote

In high Valerian dialect, we say “Mikai e siro dala” The 1st wife is the pillar to the home,

In my opening statements i quoted that very well to the one and only @TrumanCapote, “culculative move of lure the wife of your mpango wa kando to your house” still dont know why such a bitch can still manage to get sympathy

I guess she wanted the maid to stop beating her kid, since she cud see wot was happening in real time. What would the husband have done? Don’t blame her its just that aliona mtoto amechapwa sana house helps are psychos ukimwachia mtoi,unambembeleza so that ur kid is safe.

I guess she wanted the maid to stop beating her kid, since she cud see wot was happening in real time. What would the husband have done? Don’t blame her its just that aliona mtoto amechapwa sana house helps are psychos ukimwachia mtoi,unambembeleza so that ur kid is safe.many kids have been killed after confrontation.

Put your contempt for women aside and think objectively with out getting emotional.Why would you agree to murder someone, anyone at your apartment where there is CCTV and guards taking all the personal details of visitors plus cars.

Let me tell you what happened as we wait for police report.Kori was getting edgey since bibi Wa tatu was heavily pg,he told her to bring the late wife to her place to break the news.Kufika huko Mr Kori unleashed his pistol but to avoid startling neighbours he din’t shoot,he hit her 9 times on the head.She died of blunt force trauma to the head.I am sure her skull was cracked. The pg woman freaked out and that’s when Kori told her he will give her 2M for her silence.Out of shock and fear she went along with everything he wanted to avoid becoming another casuality of Kori.At the police station the two were separated and the lady confessed now that Kori couldn’t harm her.Her story was true as per the autopsy.His wasn’t.

Wanguis ni moto ya kuotea mbali.

Let’s close this discussion by blaming the husband. Men are evil.

The problem with people here is misogyny and scapegoating women for everything .What happened to personal responsibility? The problem here is the man. How many men have a million times more money than this guy and they don’t have 20 wives or gfs. They know if they become womanizers and lack self discipline it will adversely affect their posterity. You can not call women kuguru and Malaya bcz they’re poor and you a man of means have availed yourself to those poor uneducated women to give them a better standard of life in exchange for their sex and children. Hata kama ni we we you would do the exact same thing .You are from a poor family who couldn’t even educate you. You are uneducated and job less a man offers you a 60k apartment. He take s you to trips abroad. We we huna mbele wala nyuma. Were ni kuguru ama Malaya? Not at all. Just a poor person looking for a better life. Huyu jamaa no shetani he does not support his first wife or their kid.All these ladies except the late are dependent on him,he doesn’t want them to be self reliant bcz that way they won’t be enslaved to him. Let him rot in jail,how can you kill ur baby mama yet polygamy is legal for customary marriage. This is just a sadist who likes destroying lives. But God has caught up with him finally.

The problem with people here is misogyny and scapegoating women for everything .What happened to personal responsibility? The problem here is the man. How many men have a million times more money than this guy and they don’t have 20 wives or gfs. They know if they become womanizers and lack self discipline it will adversely affect their posterity. You can not call women kuguru and Malaya bcz they’re poor and you a man of means have availed yourself to those poor uneducated women to give them a better standard of life in exchange for their sex and children. Hata kama ni we we you would do the exact same thing .You are from a poor family who couldn’t even educate you. You are uneducated and job less a man offers you a 60k apartment. He take s you to trips abroad. We we huna mbele wala nyuma. Were ni kuguru ama Malaya? Not at all. Just a poor person looking for a better life. Huyu jamaa no shetani he does not support his first wife or their kid.All these ladies except the late are dependent on him,he doesn’t want them to be self reliant bcz that way they won’t be enslaved to him. Let him rot in jail,how can you kill ur baby mama yet polygamy is legal for customary marriage. This is just a sadist who likes destroying lives. But God has caught up with him finally.

It is clear all the men in your life have been losers. Starting from your dad. There is a reason why you have such bile. Seek help.

If the maid was warned by the man …she would have thought twice b4 harming the baby…but coz it was a woman , she ‘harbored’ resentment and disrespected the woman …
She did wrong …if it were my baby …nikishika io mboch , atakaa kichungi after am done with her :mad::mad::mad::mad: …polisi ni wewe…