Kimeumana :Uhuru asks Ruto to resign

The most noble thing Uhuru should do Kama anaona William amemsumbua Sana, is avunje serikali, we go back to the ballot box tupige kura upya.

Was it better for him to hire crowds of people ?

It was just a matter of time… I am sure they are trying to see what laws they can use to remove him… in less than 2 months he will Raia Ruto…

If you slashed sugoi and replaced with odinga or Those other leeches, it’s highly probable that he would be drinking milk at brookside as an underperforming drank managing director. Arap mashamba did all the talking and campaigns. Don’t forget that

They all along underestimated him…akaingia bedroom na kujifungia ndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani

Am sure he won’t resign, why don’t uhuru resign or campaign like a real kingpin he still thinks he is?they were both elected. DP isn’t an appointee.if it was times of moi wen dps were appointed today we would have another, but since they stole the votes together hakuna vile nigekua ruto nigeresign. Plus I hate both but it’s fair to be fair. Let uhuru enjoy his broken marriage porepore till the end. The end is near. Wacha Arap sugoi apate kiti. I will enjoy as he demolishes those big family businesses with pig’s greed yaani I would love to see old guard wakinyamba burrr burrr. Ata Kama economy itakua on its knees or stomach whatever, I will boil maize and beans, drink milk and honey. Those not even ruto can destroy from my land. I will vote that thief very early in morning hoping he will punish those gangsters who have leeched this country for decades and pretend to be hollier than thou. Ghassia

You have been threatened, bro. Run for your life… :D:D:D:D

Raila is a political genius yaani amevunja ndoa ya watu walikua wanavaa tai za red zinafanana hivo tu… Next move ni ku remove mount kenya from the political scene once and for all… that moment is fast approaching, no kingdom lasts forever

No he’s a fool. He decided to carry all the baggage of jubilee, the most disliked regime. Who does that? After msambweni defeat, it woke him that he took a wrong path. Na ndio akaanza kudai oh…I am not in govt oh…jubilee 6 months. It will take a lot of effort to regain what he has lost in the last couple of years.

Wah enyewe no permanent friends or enemies in politics

Kwani Konyagi ni bubu?

Si bubu, but akilewa he tends to kupayuka payuka

Tbh Uhuru would not have won with gema votes alone ,their relationship was more of a symbiotic than parasitic

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So in your miraa induced stupor, unafikiria Ruto will do a number on the so called dynasties?
Enyewe jaba ni mbaya.

Kenya is a corporation.

Raila is being played, uhuru is secretly supporting Ruto…thats what i always read on this forum…and i always ask, does ruto really need uhuru’s support? And does uhuru add any value to raila’s constituency?

No! How many times do you want to be told, kunguru hafungiki?

the roaring paka is getting angrier the more desperate it becomes

Why does Uhuru not resign since so many have lost faith in him?

He will do a lot more. His presidency is a threat to dynasties.

That’s dangerous