KINDLY ADVICE---REALLY NEED YOUR TAKE ON THESE.

Financial discipline is the word. I’ll not mess up my budget to please anyone.:smiley:

You forget the famed ‘tyranny of numbers’ my friend.

This is a sober thread for once bila threats na matusi, for that kunywa shai kwa birr yangu. “When your parents raise you up its not a favour they are doing to you but its an obligation and it should not be like you owe them.”
@kush yule mnono …hehehe…hapo kwa shai mi hukunywa Kikombe kubwa na Lazima mandathi…I like, your advice as well thanks…

1 Like

10% p.m on monthly earnings still works out to 10% p.a on annual earnings.

1 Like

@Luther12 i think these worth trying…am sure the inpatient ones will come up with storos of how unhelpful you are and go there way…which on the second hand its a big relief on the wallet…2 MONTHS NOTICE IT IS…Heheheh…THanks

Couldn’t agree more…THanks

Thats true dagitare but remember most of the legislators have neglected their own including their own parents, ikiwa sheria wengi wao wataumia

@ol monk which i believe is a bad thing…and really exists in us africans dont know why…them kids need to have a great live as well and live big to their dreams…Perfect…they should limit their generosity…

giving money to your (our) paros shouldnt be mandatory but a genuine gesture it should be done without conditions and only when circumstances allow…e.g no one expects anything from me in May, Jan & Sept…i made it clear to everybody and for the rest of the months, its upto me…alternatively just do grocery shopping once a month …giving money to paros is not the same as giving to siblings…

@aviator I Love the ratings but hapo kwa Tithe…Aaaiiiii…Sijui mbona mi huwa na different opinion about it…These pastors are enriching themselves with our money and are out there for business as opposed to spreading Gods word as they pupport…I believe in helping the Less fortunate whenever i come across em or better still can be added to ones savings…My thought though but totally agree on the rest

10% of whatever you earn, be it daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Comes to the same thing. For businessmen, it is calculated on profit, not revenue. You can opt to pay profoma tithe monthly, then you balance your books with God after you do the end-year P&L.

This shouldn’t be channeled anywhere else. God doesn’t give us that option.

@MBOMB o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O…your point exactly??? Make it clear buddy…

That should be the least of your worries. Whatever the pastor does with the tithe is a matter between them and their God. If you feel your pastor is abusing the tithe, move to a different church and tithe there, but whatever the case, don’t withhold it or divert it to what you think is a better cause.

@Electronics4u …Good Morning these afternoon Sir,…
First, My account has not been hacked…and Mbisha ntatry but the advices will really, really help coz i know a brother somewhere will Live bila regrets on whatever decisions he makes…Plus for once its good to be sobber minded…doesnt hurt…ama…???

sawa Babaa…Pewa Ugali madodo kwa bill changu…:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Razmuz why feel bad and you are using 15g’s coz u can afford…??? You living your life buddy, plus let alone earning 28g’s…guys are out there earning nothing and sleeping hungry…but hey, should it hold us back in living our lives???NO…Coz am pretty sure you got your values ,believes and principles if you come across one…On our kenyan culture i dont think it dictates anything when it comes to money and families but what i know most africans live on pre-installed society expectations…

1 Like

Ok…thats nice…but am so curious why May, Jan and Sept…whats special about the months??? I LIKE

Hio tithe ongeza kwa charity… sadaka tosha.

guess ni nyakati za kulipa karo za shule hizi

True that…