Kipchoge and Biwott.. London Marathon..Tunajivunia!!!

Mrs. Mureithi; I would like nothing better than to shag you against the wall of your sitting room while you were still wearing your Dress and “Kamithi” and then just pull up my trousers and wish you goodbye as i closed the door behind me!

You cum across to me like the kind of woman that would enjoy something like that!

@aviator, hi baby gal. That’s why I have told Chiru off - many here have travelled to more countries than he has, na eti sasa anatuletea nyef nyef. A rela once waited five hours to be treated at a NHS hospital in Birmingham - more than you wait at Kenyatta! These problems are localised.

4 Likes

Guka!;
You have no idea how many countries or Continents i have been to.
I am more travelled than You and i don`t even know you!

Don`t talk to me about the NHS because Nothing in this Great world we Live in Compares to the NHS.
I have worked as part of it and even the Greatest Economies of the World ;America and Japan have Nothing that comes close to the NHS.

The NHS is what every country in the world aspires to have!
Free Medical Healthcare for Everyone! ata kama ni Cancer ama kukohoa…

Nigga; you haven`t a clue what you are banging on about!

I still wear a kamithi? Nafikiria kama umenitusi au la.

Kwanza hio UK hata na dawa siwes kanyanga.

@Ka-Buda, on your last comment, I think mzungu has brainwashed you to believe that. I hope you haven’t learnt those vad behaviors of theirs.

He he he he he!

“I hope you haven’t learnt those bad behaviours of theirs”

Sisemi kitu!

1 Like

The dick in your mouth is clouding your compression skills. Money attracts media, top flight athletes etc.

2 Likes

There is no corporate in Kenya who can sponsor such a marathon and get returns. None. The money is just too much.

1 Like

Hukuwatch ya wanawake?
You have a point hosting an international marathon would do our country some good

make me a sandwich.

1 Like

Huyu ataweka waru na cabbage kwa sandwich

2 Likes

All hail the Queen! (white man anus licker 2016 ®)

Na simnapenda kutuonea … Not every Greek subscribes to that ’ tradition’

Burger zingine hua na chips na lettuce ndani MKAMBA

2 Likes

Veg au with some form of meat? My favourite is kawaida bread with avocado and coconut blend as a spread some cabbage… Kidding, ham lettuce and cucumber stuffing

WHAT NEW TRENDS ARE YOU SETTING OTHER THAN KUNYAMBA MANENO OVYO?

Conflicted identities…

Serikali ya Babuon and Joho can consider that!