Kipii na KCJ 752G Wish

Hizo links haziwork

Haha the boy is pretty naive… Hao wasee were encouraging him to leave the scene so that they could strip the car. By the time muzee afike Radio, seats, anything intact in the bonnet, steering wheel, tyres, electricals will be gone poof. Kitu atapata labda frame. Nice pay day for kina Hamisi :D:D:D

In 15 minutes naweza Kua nimengoa vitu za over 150k black market. Hapo hujaweka comp, battery, alternator, starter, lead wires, air cleaner, disks, driveshafts , spare wheel, jack etc… vitu za biz ya haraka

What do you think needs to be done to eradicate corruption in Kenya?

Kama wako experienced hapo wanangoa 200k+ without breaking much sweat.

That line is just a cliche. Ukipatana na opportunity grab it and reap all you can from it or else you might regret later. Anyway that’s just me or what I’ve learnt from experience

Uyu dogo lazima ni yule dogo kundu

I’ve lost a few friends juu ya kuwanyima gari, last week a friend alipeana yake saii nmetoka kumwona pale pangani, jamaa alipea alichota pedestrian na hakusema, alisema bumper amegongesha kwa barrier na atalipa, polisi na mwenye aligongwa wanadai 100k total

Shait.

wangemfunga kwa nduthi na kamba kama mzigo

Blue machine = Subaru ???

:D:D

This is actually sad, stupid and reckless. Why test the limits of any car by going over your comfortable speeds, ni kama alkua na suicide wish huyu pimbi:mad:

What an Idiot

Ficha gari ndio turudi tuipore usiku. I doubt they were telling him that with his best interests at heart

Idiots-

I lost a close buddy on the night of 24th November along the eastern bypass. Mark you the guy was seated on the front passenger’s seat, and he’s the only one who died. As usual- and naturally, the lady driver swerved the NZE and had the impact on the front left side of the car. RIP Ivan Abila…

Eastern bypass ni ile ya utawala and kamakis??? Huko even just walking along that road ni kifo unajitafutia. Uguwa pole

Others its a daily commute -

Akitaka gari aende car hire ala. Si mambo ya kuachwa na damage ya 20 k plus due to reckless driving.

Bana aliacha family ndogo