KISAUNI (visa vya uhuni)

Kisauni is one hairy place. The Tenjas, or mateja, are one cursed lot of substance abusers. Snatching kwa jam, stabbing when stigma go, kuanua nguo kwa kamba, helpless mamas jikos zikiwakishwa are snatched then zinambondwa for scrap metal, shoes kwa mlango vanish faster than qamquote could create a new handle klost, yaani anything not fastened to a solid base is vulnerable. Remember last elections they broke my place and looted me senseless. They are a breed of hellbound hooligans. Mpaka they put road blocks when mats use panya routes avoiding jam. You must pay or else. In some routes, they terrorise tuk tuks mbaya. Funny thing is, like @ Meria mata says, the gok does nothing. Bangi inavutwa in the open, kujindunga ni kwa house barazas. And even the residents, particularly watu WA hapa, do nothing. Guess mostly coz the matajas are their sons and freaking husbands. You need balls of steel to live here. And I, work at the heart of it in a place called Mashauri.

1 Like

sound like a story out of a zombie movie

Didnā€™t know it has become this bad. I used to stay hapo soko mjinga near mlaleo in 2011. The matejas were causing a lot of stress to residents and one day, the men of the area mobilized themselves wakawachapa. They had to shift from the main stage where they were based. Halafu, in the morning around 9, they could huddle in groups and share that unga stuff they smoke. The noise they made was like that ya male dogs zikingā€™angā€™ania kudinya a bitch on heat in the dead of the night.

1 Like

on top of all this, moja akishikwa the whole extended clan including the neighbors invade the police station and camp there demanding there ā€˜innocent childā€™ to be released

1 Like

Hao wanataka tu walishwe mbegu. That place needs those crazy cops that eliminate thugs in Nairobi. Huo upuzi watakoma.

yani the drug problem is that bad in coast? the bad thing with narcotics is that even if you start out wealthy and you start abusing it, either the excess wealth will enable you buy more than you need and overdose; or you will spend all your wealth on that useless powder.

1 Like

kumbe na vile mimi na wahurumia walevi wa kwetu kawangware, kumbe wengine wako na shida kubwa kuliko pombeā€¦ubaya ya kujidunga ni kuwa theres no way back unless watu wenu wako na pesa uende rehabilitation

One scary thought, the Inga is addictive instateneously. One joint, u r hooked. Most times they beg in food vibandas. Or organise kuchangisha peas for a colleague who died at the turn or the century. Most of matatu touts are also Tejas. Basically, and I say this respectively, all young men, born and bred here, if they donā€™t hurry out, turn to drugs. The parents are powerless coz most of them are themselves dealers. The problem is much bigger than what u read in papers. Dare arrest one, Muhuri will camp kwa station screaming human rights. Its a time bomb. Remember that book we read when young Tatizo LA kisauni. Then it was a snake, today its called alosto. Unga

1 Like

Sadā€¦iko tyme nikua ukundaā€¦
i saw them i think they are called maungaā€¦they are like a bunch of zombiesā€¦i heard that they also gang bang prostitutes.

sasa weweā€¦ uhomo itakuua. Fuck you and your fucking mama.

just admit that youre my faggyboy @Cypher254 you filthy bastardā€¦ your fecal rectum is awfully sweet.

dick sucking lips

iyo pic ya njamba huthu ni kali hehe