KISII UNI STUDENT KILLED BY BODA LOVER

right message wrong place… If you plan to break up, do it wisely… sio kuambia mtu, na kesho ubebe kila kitu and the proceed to share the same bed…

hiyo nayo ni noma, davidee sikumbuki akionesha tabia za kishemale hivi:D:D

kulia after kuwa blocked na crush wake kunaweza itwa aje?? o_O:D

@Chifu pia amepotea.

no doubt he’s a very emotional man

fixed

Na hiyo kitu si ati ulitoa virginity!

:D:D:D…i c what u did there

Crying can be healing too…

Been in love is like been high on heroin, you always end up doing irational shiet. Like carrying her handbag in public. You might look like a gentleman but wait till your sister is told about you, she will vehemently say NO, that’s not my brother.

Unyama… beastiality

:D:D:D:D

Hehe…vipi afisa. Mimi niko. Just choosing to keep comments to myself.

Cub love is dangerous.
Many in their teens think the world starts and ends with their lovers, not knowing that they will out grow it.

Ii tuliona live

Like @introvert said, he chose a permanent solution. May their young souls rest in peace.

Leta hecaya

Hii ngamia ingeandika suicide note na ile lugha (ekegusii) imezoea halafu ijiue peke yake, why drag an innocent girl into your suicidal shenanigans. That said, don’t stick or be sticked by crazy! A few months ago I had a fling with chick who kept telling me…nikikupata na mwanamke nitamchoma na maji moto, nikikupata na mwanamke ntamkata matiti, doesn’t sound alarming…right? but at some point I sensed this bitch is serious! She has a few loose nuts! and I immediately ghosted on her! Hii mapenzi ya ujinga! keep off!

Age is the key. And inability to handle situations and emotions. But like a person said men dont take it kindly when your chic is dwfyed

Wakisii na hasira…m’fers will go from 0-100 real quick.

NASA imebaki na 10 million minus 2 kisii idiots