Kisumu hotel Saga continues

25 years will be a suspended sentence incase afaulu ya kunyongwa anaanza 25 years considering appeal inaweza kuwa reduced to manslaughter apewe pia 25 which will make around forty to run concurrently.

Goons should learn the law. Wherever it catches you, you are alone and/or with others not before the court. 5 minutes of group think and rage earns you no less than 25 years.

Yesterday saw a mofo being slapped four years in jail for offense of failing to prevent a felony and stealing with others not before court who malaysiad .in his mitigation he pleaded of being young man with two wives and six kids.Ignorance of law is not a defense.

4 years for doing nothing but standing like a pillar during a commision of an offence!! Ati 2 wives! Sentence is appropriate to prevent him from siring more morons :D:D.
This reminds me of the same retarded online arguments of why gov’t should deal with Moses Kuria first then that Embakasi goon. Ukipatikana uko solo

In law there is no mob but individuals and their accomplices. I once sat down with an okd man trying to raise funds for his son’s legal team murder was the charge they gave him. A magistrate had stepped out of a bar so drunk he couldnt tell his car at the parking lot. Being a toyota he staggered to the nearest one and tried to open it, the alarm went off and he kept at it. A mob came from the club and elsewhere and hammered the magistrate to death. This man’s son and three others were fingered na wakaumishwo mbao. Siku ndefu zikaanza. Mlidhani ni mwizi, nyinyi ni polisi? Apana my lord…

Sasa hawa waKisumu wakijitetea ati tuluambiwa wanauza kura, judge gives you a blank stare. Sooo?

That was tragic. Kwanza being pointed out kwa identification parade is the end of the accused person(s). Mlidhani ni mwizi, nyinyi ni polisi? Tuliambiwa wananunua kura. Mliambiwa na nani? Nyinyi ni IEBC ama sekyuriti ya hotel? Hapana! Mliwapata na pesa na IDs ngapi? Hatujui sababu tulikuwa wengi.