Kisumu Mboys Club

“You know I thug 'em, fuck 'em, love 'em, leave 'em
‘Cause I don’t fuckin’ need 'em
Take ‘em out the hood, keep ‘em lookin’ good
But I don’t fuckin’ feed 'em”

Apparently, Jalas has temporarily been replaced by some boring dude in the Milele FM morning show from yesterday to give the management time to ‘investigate’.

Interesting times ahead…

HMM We also need a telegram link with the invitation sent to village elders and senior villagers only., or something like that

Si kuna za meria na uwes

Sijawai ziona, sometimes posting on this forum is awfully public

I think she meant low down

No unajua people in public don’t understand that they are a public property. Huwezi enda huko ufanye woteva you want. Your public image actually reflects on the company that you work for. I’ve worked in blue chips were they even control which type of car you can drive and where you can live, to avoid tainting the image of the company and those are not PR companies like radio stations. Uwezi Anza kufanya orgies na umeandikwa na a station which espouses family values. If you going to do it, do it on the DL, Tena Jalas has been caught like this the third time now in sex scandals. Surely, Ata kama ni wewe employer wake, si utaona huyu mtu haheshimu kazi? You are still an employee at the end of the day. These celebrities forget that they are still employees.

Pussy itatoka wapi akipoteza job Ata Bibi atatoroka

All I know is that song keep it on the Down Low NOBODY HAS TO KNOW by R Kelly damn can’t believe I’m quoting songs from a child molester.

Who told you?:D:D:D:D

Jeff Koinange did much worse in USA and is still one of the most sought after newscasters in Kenya.

Jalas need to listen to this instead…

Imagine being the boyfriend or husband hearing “I swear babe, I only took a photo with him. Honest.”

LMFAOOOO

hio rende imepitia pia marua
[MEDIA=twitter]1262688025940766728[/MEDIA]

So nowadays kupiga picha na mtu ni Kupitiwa? Evidence ni picha. So if you get her school group photo wamempitia wote? Let’s avoid kuharibia watu Jina for the sake of it.

Ndio ata nilikua nashangaa…So nashangaa ati interns maboy wanakubali kudishiwa aje tena.

And all it took was one slippery pussy…