Kisumu SGR lazima.

Hehehe. Speed si ni engine buda boss? Tumia tu common sense kidogo. What does a railway track have to do with SPEED??!

If you have more power then you have more torque as well as more speed!!! Simple.

Halafu mnadanganywa ati SGR ni double stacked containers… that is nonsense.

If you can’t stack them, then you just pull more wagons at a time. SIMPLE.

Mind you SGR ni 19th century tech. Sio ati ni kitu mpya. It was just another measurement for tracks.

Mind you this is my very rough guess, I think SGR dorminated because the U.S adopted it. Ni kama vile tunatumia meters na wao feet and inches. So watu wengi wakaona afadhali SGR.

YES EVERYTHING, but middle and lower classes, we should not support this for now, its not the priority, for the uperclass bizz people, its may be good, will help them, PRIORITY in reference to the majority, i would prefer a good standard of living for average kenyans

That’s not how things work. You build onto. You add to something. You don’t always start afresh.

Simply because hata hio yako mpya leo bado itazeeka tu. In a short 30 years the SGR will start ageing. Kwanza ukiangalia quality ya hizi stations… tiles… sinks…

All those buildings you see in London, in Paris in New York ni mzee like a motherfucker. Sio ubomoe, ni umaintain. Sweat, blood and tears went into their construction. Hoover dam is fucking old but do you know how many human lives it still supports to this day? Tukianza na Vegas.

@patco pumua kidogo, Msee!!! :D:D

Wanted to reply to him lakini nikashindwa nimwanzie wapi.

This is like say, instead of buying a new hifi system to keep up with new audio technology, you buy a big speaker and connect it to your small 2 eveready battery radio and then sit back smiling ear to ear with satisfaction.

It is funny how history repeats itself. The lunatic express. You would obviously expect what had been a very busg road to continue being busy hence why you ‘felt’ the 360 billion.

However, did you ever use the meter gauge to travel to the coast? How many people would say they did? Most people went by road or plane.

Now that the SGR is here how many people use it specifically? Personally, it is the best option for me because of safety. And soon enough I will get to travel to naivasha in comfort and peace whenever I want to.

That’s not what he meant. He didn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about, he meant niwache kukupelekesha speedie hivo…

True!
Kabla hatujamaliza comment moja alerts zinaingia kwamba umeandika zingine tatu! :smiley:

:D:D

I know what he means. I just have a lot to say to you to reply to your comments but am typing on phone na niko shift
But thanks for the wonderful comments as well as being civil at it.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

The train has already left. The SGR was a poorly though decision. At least, people have started to come to the realization that it was a poor dream:

Even after finally getting the support of the opposition and Uganda as directed by China last year, Kenya failed for the second time to get funding for the Naivasha-Malaba leg of the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR), putting the fate of the first two phases in jeopardy. Instead, the government secured a paltry Sh40 billion for the upgrade of the line between Naivasha to Malaba as a compromise.

Doubts linger on SGR as Kenya is denied funds | Nation

Clap for yourself. Gradient affects speed, the old metre gauge rail has very steep hills and slopes. The new sgr has a flat gradient hence energy efficient and can be electrified anytime.

:D:D:D:D saa hii najua tutakuwa civil sana juu miguu yenu imekatwa at the knees. Ka pride kamepungua. Haungeona spear thread kama hii.

Wacha niende nikachungulie field marshal chini ya maji. He can’t be too happy with this new turn of events.:D:D:D:D:D

Wacha nione na yeye ataambia whiners aje. This one is hard to spin. Spear amesema the race is not over. Mnataka free grants. Free money…

Mwingine atasema Museveni ndio ameleta hii shida yote vile alikataa loans.

He is fired today! He is triggered …and I like the way he is thinking, and how he is putting his points across, and his common sense are tick!

patco is a chat bot with a very sophisticated Markov chain.

Eldoret is out of the question. That’s a technical issue not a political issue. SGR can be built through RV but the build price will increase by 50%. It will need more tunnels and longer bridges. The Nakuru-Eldoret-Kakamega-Malaba MGR will need private sector to revive it not public finances. Same to Nairobi-Nanyuki MGR.

In 2012 a mzungu wrote the report on lapsset. Hio link nilipost juzi. Alisema slightly over $1billion was sufficient to revamp that thing if it is absolutely necessary rather than a new SGR.

I don’t know how true your argument is concerning hills but what I do know is that it was not built by idiots who don’t know their way around obstacles or down valleys. Those fuckers knew how to blow up rocks even better than today. Dynamite ilikuwa bado. Believe it or not hata elevations walikuwa wanajua kujenga like the Tsavo bridge.

[ATTACH=full]235445[/ATTACH]

Other examples…

[ATTACH=full]235448[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]235449[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]235450[/ATTACH]

Maintenance ndio ilikuwa shida. Don’t know how we’ll handle the more expensive SGR.

If you used Thika Road in the early 90s you will recall the huge rock walls on the sides. Kama pale Alssops, hapo Pangani. Those old timers cut through very huge boulders!!

The queen sent her finest. Na hata Jomo mwenyewe alishughulikia hio reli sana wakiwa na baba ya Margaret.

What are you talking about? China has offered 40 billion for the Naivasha-Malaba Meter Gauge to be upgraded. Are you saying We are being lied to again?