Kiuk girls can't make up their minds...

Then that coomer unasalimiana na mdoss wake and several sponsers who spoil her,mabakshish ya pesa na ikussde dio unaletewa then unakuja kurigia wasee hapa nikama its extraodinare

any kikuyu gal not married by 26 has a problem… esp if she is pretty & has 2 or 1 parent , so dont be proud of eating kikuyu ladies , alafu women are all the same

Whether they are 99% they are not forcing you, stick to the 1% and stop whining.

Kuna kiuk girl UoN nilikuwa natomba…I was third year yeye alikuwa fresher…when I gave her 1K pocket money alikuwa anainama vizuri manze natomba tu niceness…she never moved until nimwage litres tatu

But the days I never gave her money manze analala kama Mende na kunishow nimalize haraka:D

Of course. The obsession with kyuk women goes on unabated. Last I checked we have no bodies to boast of along with our match stick legs. Na yet ‘they’ cannot stay away from us even the married ones. They make fools of themselves.
The point of the thread was to put down Kikuyu women!!na vile he has admitted wamemkataa…SMDH…:smiley:

Lol…Nobody is whining about available poosie

You are one those of who whine about Kyuks all the time. Si ulipe hiyo P na uende zako nahuko Kasipul ukaoe virgin?

Oh yeah? Just stick to your kind who are holly, shapely and know how to cook. Then you won’t have a reason to whine. Also share this wisdom with all your kind so that they also know the secret to happiness. Kyuk gals to moto wa kuotea mbali

Better yet, atafute p ya non kyuk preferably ya kwao. Analipia majimaji ya nini? :rolleyes::wink: Na hao wao naskia wanalalamika sana na hii muchene to the mountain yao?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dnimekufad.

Most women wako hivyo to an extent

@Laibon Ninja nipatie number ya huyo pretender, I want some lectures on quitting alcohol

Very possible ako na bipolar, swinging between mania and depression as the year progresses… watu wakiwa depressed wengi dawa ni kanisa na mungu, na mambo yakiwa mazuri ni walevi… na anasa…

Kiulizo tuu, huyu ndio yule mwife wako alikuhepa ukiwa works away, akafagia nyumba yako?..

Kwani the normal ones have 3 parents… :D:D:D

hahaha, ulikuwa unavumiliwa boss… game yako ilikuwa chini kuruka… hahaha

hii n

Hii ndio philosophy yangu, hakuna kufuga

:D:D:D:D:D ati pesa ya chama si mnani maliza joo

Una confuse na talker mwingine. Sijawahi kua na wife

Fine wine it’s true kuja saidia hapa, bora usiniombe pesa… the 2 things I will never pay for are water and pussy

just an observation bruh, what can I say, I love all peoples, am not tribalistic

The reason we have to bring up the mountain girls is not that they are special or anything, it’s simply because they are everywhere, I mean, they make like 65.4% of Nairobi women so if you live in Nairobi you don’t have an option but to get with them, otherwise there are much greener pastures in other places