Kiunjuri is the next Kikuyu kingpin - good that he is back in parliament

I am not a political analyst but Uhuru mad economic policies are the ONLY reason kikuyus voted overwhelming for Ruto. Now let us see whether the sugoi thief will do any better than his predecessor , which I highly doubt. The truth remains that the middle class will continue shrinking and the average kenyan will continue struggling to put food on the table. I don’t expect the sugoi thief to magically lower the cost of living as he will be busy amassing resources for his 2027 re-election bid. If there was ever a time to start tightening your belts, then this is it! If you thought Uhuru’s reign was extractive, wait till the end of the year and revisit this post.

Tushaa maliza 2022 manenos. Sasa ni looking forward to 2027 and beyond. Mundu muugi aikagia maitho kabere.

The average Kenyan has already tapped out. Kama unga ya 200 bob made them scream at the top of their lungs, there is no fat left to cut from their budgets.

You will surprised how creative the thief from sugoi can get when it comes to recouping the billions he has spent over the last 5 years wooing Mt.Kenya, coast and Western

Nakutafuta tukafanye washwash pamoja,na usinioshe ile tutamake.
A man gotta do …sijui hapo pengine wanasemaga nini

washwash ni wewe na watu wenu. I am an astute businessman

That’s like getting blood from a stone.

In other words, it’s about to get real. All the exuberant campaign money spent over the last 5-10 years must be recouped (with interest!!)

Wega uumaga na mucii. Thabari ya ruciu ibangaguo umuthi.

Very very real! Ruto is inheriting an economic nightmare from Uhuru’s regime which he has no interest, capacity or desire in fixing. It can only go downhill from here.

Unakulia kudanganya ma peasant

For starters, expect all infrastructure projects that were planned for central kenya from the national govt kitty to stall. Hio pesa itakuwa re-routed to sugoi coffers to build a 2027 war chest. Ruto ashajua that the average kikuyu can be bought with a few hundred shillings distributed strategically a few months before elections na uongezee ‘harambee’ hapa na pale kwa makanisa. The average kenyan does not care about brand new roads or a shiny SGR when voting for their next prezzo, but they will remember what they had last night for dinner.

Voters don’t care. If they cost of living doesn’t go down immediately or soon Looter’s popularity will start waning.

Do you think investor confidence will go up, down or stay the same?

You just rephrased my post: Mt Kenya Voters - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

Yaani you decided to be wrong about everything this year?

So far Kenyans have demonstrated a lot of political maturity so that’s definitely a win for any casual observer looking to put their money in the country. That being said, I don’t expect the current exploitative taxation policy to change any time soon. Starting a business/enterprise in the country will remain as hard as ever and the rate of unemployment won’t change, na usisahau the dollar is trading at 120 bob at the moment

Our beloved Thug won’t give Kiunjuri space.

The political narrative also matters. I doubt Jubilee lacked the adequate funds to bribe voters it’s just that the hustlers vs dynasty narrative got going and they were unable to stop it. Jubilee’s association with Raila also didn’t help. But once Ruto fails to deliver on his promises there will be no Uhuru to antagonize to get support. The cost of living will still be high and people will be struggling to feed themselves. Sentiment will shift especially if corruption will be as high as expected.

the only problem is that ruto is still ‘young’ and will continue pulling political strings well beyond 2032, he will be just 65 by then, unlike RAO who is not expected to last beyond 2027. All we can do is pray ruto has the country’s best interest at heart. Otherwise we are about to witness the building of another dynasty from the ground up with our taxes.