Kivutha/ Kituyi 2022.

He was dealing with people who had hard stand . What would you have done if you were him faced with that quagmire? I’m waiting

Wishful thinking

So you figure CARTELS just materialised coz Kibaki was laid back?

Cartels where there but in a very small scale. Due to laxity in enforcement of the law the vice grew.

Akina Goldenberg?

Umepotea kabisa kivutha sawa

Kituyi was my boss for a year pale trade…we achieved a lot…but his temperament wont work in his favour when it comes to the highest seat

Do you believe he is sane? He has a mental condition.

Kituyi will take care of politics. Why do westerners have mixed reaction with this man

He was, it had never happened and nobody knew how much damage it would course. This country is much more divided than it was in 2007/2008.

hapo kwa 2013, he and his henchmen wanted Mudavadi, sources say they were afraid uhuruto could refuse to honor icc summons and become international pariahs, dragging the country down with them.

He must have been briefed by the people in charge of intelligence of the trouble brewing in the rift valley and other parts of the country. Then using the vast powers of the presidency then, umm… maybe declared a state of emergency or shut down the media houses (sound familiar?). But he chose to do nothing, which is not leadership.

How dare you these words on behalf of the retired president when you have been the same person criticizing the current president (who has far much less powers) for using the same words in the fight against corruption.

You still didn’t answer me

That a lot of kenyans share unfortunately. The man is an orphan. You can only imagine how they beat him and mistreated him.
Now he is taking his childhood trauma and putting it on center stage for everyone to see. His hysterics and cries for sympathy arise from a mental disorder of not getting enough motherly love as a child.

If kenyans could think logically instead of being emotionally manipulated we wouldn’t be in this situation.

I wish ningekuwa apo ukiandika this chiet, I would shove this bottle in your black a**.
Have respect for the greatest president since Independence.

Go ahead, in the chiet I wrote, is there anywhere I might have stretched the truth. Mgala muue na haki umpe.