klist memories...

On thing I never liked about Klist was the older members forming a clique that wanted to isolate themselves from the rest. You would find most of them commenting nonsense to a post by one of them then ignore or disparage a listing no matter how informative it was by some one they looked down on. I could never get used to that, I hated it.

8 Likes

i think its not possible to pick out a single moment, rembr wen a certain lister penned dwn hw kanyoka alipatikana?

rembr wen sm1 penned dwn a listing about a certain chief who gave pple the power to hv sex hadi akakuliwa bibi n it turned out he was talking about klist, wanderi na @Supu don those two were epic

2 Likes

If you were in Klist around 2011, the women there had a clique and any new lady lister would find it hard to break into that clique. A lister by the name Labelle tried soo hard akashindwa till she started a listing to complain that generated approx. 200 comments

4 Likes

true despite the hate he got from us back then, ths guy was a legend

Some dude kept depicting @Mundu Mulosi as someone horizontally challenged.

1 Like

Flash Condom na Uncle Cabby

2 Likes

niliwapatia story ya ka-teenage girl kalikuwa kame ni waylay the comments were “spinned” out of control mpaka nikaambiwa niache tabia ya kubonyesha ma-avocado kama simu…

4 Likes

kuna mtu aliambiwa “uko na akili ndogo hata ikiwekewa paka haitaweza kufikiria”. nilicheka yangu yote

2 Likes

I wonder what happened to @juguma Dani and his alter ego @Wamum.
Mabenda, you always made our day with the sexual escapades in the Taita garnet caves.
Klist most infamous trolls @Half Fly,Jeremy Kibet he of the peadophile posts,Hoya awards goes to you undisputedly.
@Mayeke you really helped us FTA newbies.
@Dr Jakenya tafathali jitokezee

klist rocked…

2 Likes

Whetherwithal…hahahahaha

1 Like

ume fathom hiyo?

Everything requires time and space to grow,pia hii kijiji with tim,pple will stil have smthing to talk abt.

The Atheist na Corinthians i really miss that.:D:D:D

Ako na akili ndogo ikipewa paka haiwezi shika panya

1 Like

Pilot kungu na ABC

Niliskia ingine ati akili yako ndogo ikitransplantiwa kwa paka haiwezi shikanisha kukamata panya!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D#dead

1 Like

Its okay to remember klist but if you all spend time eulogizing krost,when will you have time to think of and come up with mind blowing posts and replies that will make KTalk as legendary as krost.
You need move on…stupid mfs

[ATTACH=full]9058[/ATTACH]

1 Like

hehe