KMAD never disappoints. Wife Snatcher Edition

I like the music in the background.

Dholuo music huteremka mzuri na guinness. I can imagine what he did to the lady after that.

Ilikua hissing sounds za manyoka tu ungedhani wako snake park. ssssh aki sssh

Kigogo ni Kigogo tu!

Season 2 itakua ni kyalo ana warn @gashwin : wachana na bibi yangu mwenye alikua bibi ya Orinda

Even the good book says:
He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him. Daniel 2:22 KJV

Bibi za wenyewe mimi hapana taka.

Huyu mkamba anaketi hapo na bibi ya mtu akisikiza nyimbo za kijaluo badala ya kuenda kitui kulinda miti huko kitui

Wako wapi wale husema watu wa west side wako Na Na lovey dovey kuliko people from the east. Hehehehe.

Ujinga ni kuji-advertise ukiiba mali ya wenyewe. Huyu mkamba utaskia ‘my officers requested him to stop mbutt he chot at them. They returned fire…’

Watching the video you can tell the lady was missing this kind of entertainment. The hubby anaka ni wale alikua anakazia wife enjoyment(not taking her out etc) The strict kind off husbands…Wale hubby who tell the wife ka nyumbani lea watoto. Leaves in the morning kama amewacha 100/- na bado anataka supper ya nyama jioni. Y’all have heard of cops who shoot their seniors after been sliced wifey. Those cops are like Orinda. Wife ako restricted asiende mahepi, chakula ni sukma ugali 24-7-365. Yeye ushinda police line houses amesota …mbona OCS asi slice by taking her for nyama choma and beer.

Huyo mama anapenda KULAMBA LOLOH ya Kyalo

alimpoteza immediately alimwita 'my dia…'na akapost f.b…
in other news, kunguru hafugiki…

Kyalo’s days are numbered. Hakuna mtu mbaya kama constable ametombewa bibi…

Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha Aki mtanimalisa:D:D:D:D:D

peopleshould just leave wanawake wa wenyewe alone. its disguting to me how you can sleep with a married woman… once i know a woman is married she becomes a distant element in my life maji na mafuta…

Sissy or not Huyu akirudi works atachochwa proper i wouldnt want to be in kyalos shoes right now …he is a marked man na si na karao am sure they know where to get hitmen

umenena

alafu i know this kyalo bana… small world for sure #smh

What are they seeing in this chic though?