Kmtc kunguru

:smiley:

yellow ni kukula na kutema

Mali swafi lakini mbogi ndo wengi wamesalimiana hapo. OP alete hekaya ya huyu ngoko

Hii nimepea seal of approval

Mambo niwai mbana za ule wa sj

Is a range rover vogue supposed to be important,because from the things av seen in these streets most guys who think such material things can retain an ikuus are in for a rude shock because a ninja who be cleaning that range will smash that girl for free and the kunguru will take herself to the cleaner in that range.just sayin

Put your money where your mouth isā€¦
Nikupee number you try n come back with answers

my friend, driving a Range Rover or even owning a private jet does not guarantee anyone that he canā€™t be cheated on.weā€™ve had cases where a politician wife is being fucking by the body guardā€¦ Women will always be women. Weak creatures who can be easily deceived and manipulated

Hapo namwaga mpaka clean spleen juice ndaaaaniā€¦ya CD.

You most likely cannot match or offer what the range guy offers to risk her relationship with him.
Donā€™t underestimate these women. They will never jeopardise regular Dubai shopping trips and Santorini vacations with your Donholm dick.

Remember what happened to the Tuju?, women are very entitled and even lots of money will not keep them, when the high of getting a rich guy fades, they look for other highs

Kitu swafi approved

Whatā€™s her IG handle?

I prefer to not thirst and lust after every new skirt that is posted online or I see walking. mi niko sawa na my khupipi.

Even if this was true ,therange rover does not have a juols.Kuna jamaa iko na Starlet atangurumisha.

This is where you wank with her pics

Leta, I give it to a pal of mine huwa hana gari but hamna kitu inaskirt humpitaā€¦donā€™t overvalue ladiesā€¦I have seen enough to know that ladies get used to material stuff pretty fast