Kodi Addon Was Used for Creation of DDoS “Botnet”

hehehe who has the time to sit down and write and algorithm bana

1 Like

in the following order

1. Come up with an evil scheme :slight_smile:
  2. Get yourself behind a VERY ANONYMOUS proxy/vpn
  3. Get NMAP - scan which ports are available (you would be amazed what you find out)
  4. Get Metasploit
  5. Dont get caught
  6. You never heard this from me (@Meria Mata ? who is that? never heard of him, is he/she a biblical figure??)
5 Likes

no body does, but thats because everyone is developing an app for a school here or a kiosk there, try doing what i do and you will need it, processing 7-8 million requests a day in real-time is no joke

1 Like

Wow, so anything is possible, hehehe,
My friend says he is going to blackmail someone for educational purposes only

interesting, so what do you do ie if you don’t mind my asking

1 Like

:D:D:D

blackmail and educational should never be used in the same sentence

tell your friend to ensure that the returns outweigh the risk, the art of hacking is like walking in mud, at some point you are going to leave a foot print and that’s when things start going south real fast :smiley:

2 Likes

i see what you did there, going to specifics might as well give you my name and id number :smiley:

let me plead the 5th because your query is in the realm of too much information.

1 Like

:D:D:D :smiley:

1 Like

Hii sio ile mediocrity tulikuwa tunalia hapa juzi tu?

2 Likes

Its a major problem with developers, they are all (me included) just too lazy most of the time. if it compiles and passes the user acceptance test, sign-off on it and get the check :D:D:D

1 Like

hehehe yap, as long as it passes SIT,UAT then thats it, blame it also on test labs for not raising these issues

lazy fellas, i need to check with HR what they job description is, and how they do their reviews, against what KPIs :D:D:D

1 Like

we shall worry about footprint tukifika hapo, kwani is it illegal?

:eek:You ask whether hacking is illegal?:eek:

1 Like

is the pope a catholic? can a one legged duck swim?

:D:D:D

you just made my day

2 Likes

heehehehehe, am in school.
thanks for todays lesson.

1 Like

Maybe Leviticus or numbers!!. Ukweli hapa sishiki kitu.

…Its just like asking whether @introvert uses WD40 and that other thing (which he says was for experimental) purposes only.

1 Like

Maaaaan!!! Lamba, Soloman na Husham ndio heroes to aspiring Kodi addon coders kama mimi alafu wanaretire?!

2 Likes