Kodi addons update.

weka zuku sahi hujui vile sisi wenye hatuna tunaskia

1 Like

kwani mnaskia aje?

Strange. Were you using the android TV gadget?

You never know what you are missing hadi upate huwezi access

No KODI for pc

Kuna mtu ananiambia ati orange after fup speeds are decent at 256kbps any truth in this?

Reason for hign consumption must be coz the pc is using the bundles in other applications apart from kodi.

Orange modems can be unlocked yes but when streaming , any speeds below 1mbps are bound to frustrate you.

I have an airtel unlocked modem nataka nitumie kwa orange

1 Like

orange lines ziko na fup na iko very frustrating afadhali utumie safcom bundles then maybe limit your streaming to what you deem important kama news na ball etc

saf is very expensive 30gb is 9k 16gb is 6k and 6gb is 3k hahah ,fup ACTUAL speed inafika ngapi kwa orange?

1. Navi-X is the oldest working add-on when it comes to Kodi. It was around when Kodi was still on the Xbox and called XBMC.

It is basically a barrage of channels by individuals sharing their favorite content.

If you can think of it likely it can be found with-in Navi-X be it bein, mbc, disney, globo, dw RT news, syfy e.t.c

1. 1Channel has been around awhile and is still going strong. It is a good companion to Genesis and both can play the same content.

1Channel has a straight to the point interface with less show or movie information. It is still one of the best add-ons to have.

1. Icefilms streams both TV shows and movies. It has all the latest TV shows and movies available along with all the old classics. This is a must-have add-on.

Be sure to use fusion repository others such as SuperRepo have not been updating it correctly.

1. Movie4K/Movie2K is one of the best and easiest free movies websites to watch movies on the internet. Simply select the movie of your choice for free and without registration. In addition, it also offers TV shows and a search feature to find and play whatever you like (if it exists in their library).

2. Zeus is not really a new addon as such but it has made a comeback in a big way. After closing in Controversial fashion a little while ago it has been relaunched with a new dev team looking after it.

3. Operation Robocop has to be the very best of the new addons on the scene right now if you love Premier League Football then this is the add-on for you it streams every game in quality 720p. I use this add-on all the time and i cant get over the quality of this.

4. Mobdro is currently offline on kodi but still awesome on an android device. With 100mb you can watch a full game but donā€™t sit near a pub or have goal.com app notifications, the streams are always a minute or two behind real time so you may hear screams or get notifications of goals even before you see the goal get scored.

5. Soap catchup for those who like watching UK and Australian soaps akina Neighbours that KTN used to bring (its now on episode seven thousand and something, Todd is in a wheelchair) Eastenders, Emmerdale, Shortland street e.t.c this is for you

6. Robinhood peopleā€™s list. Very important. If you feel your net is fast enough you can stream 4k channels here.

5 Likes

Swafi sana. I donā€™t know if I can live without the unlimited internet.

Awesome GUYsā€¦ Any dedicated HD Add on for mews and sportsā€¦There is I used to go to and eventually kept on telling me I need a UK VPN.

I am looking for a way to store in a favorite section links to channels that are always on and always reliable. I get frustrated by having to scroll through 20 dead links before I come to a link that is working. Granted, whichever add on I install, almost 80-90% the links do not show anything, are either dead etcā€¦ This is my biggets frustration with KODI. I have Zuku 20Mbps. Can we probably create the ā€œreliableā€ links always streaming links withn each of the add-ons?

For football, forget about Kodi. Here is the most reliable ( 95%) and highest quality stream:

www.stopstream.me > select your game > select the SawLive link > wait a few seconds for the ads to disappear > enjoy

if yu stay around buruburu and umoja 1 and innercore, then the best ISP to use is Surfspot, 5 mpbs @ 1000, 10 mpbs @ 2000 and many more. I use them and I can tell you it is the best.

Hii inapatikana vipi?

Yu can visit them at their offices in Buru or call their rep @ 0734228714 or still mail them through [email protected].

Sawa bro. Net yao ni ya faimba ama wireless?