Konka tv

Do you know a guy that can repair and if it’s repaired do I get the same Quality display or I lose the display quality

Enda Luthuli Avenue tafuta duka inauza Konka ask the seller to point you to a repair shop. Utatengenezewa but just like @Rene Descartes has told you; this will officially be the beginning of the end

Hapana si matusi. Just buy a TV-guard plug and you’ll be fine.Without that, the TV may not last more than a year with these KPLC power fluctuations.

Na nani amekushw TV guard haiko. From single electronic in the house has a guard on

According to kilimall the service center for konka is at KONKA TV Godown 21, Athi 55 Business Park, Mlolongo, Athi River, Machakos

Sounds about right. They are trying to save cash. Anisuma service center for Sony iko town, LG iko mombasa road sijui samsung iko wapi. Chances are the service centre maintains a wide variety of brands kama vision, uka, mooka and so on.

It doesn’t make sense to have a full go down if you have sold like 500 TVs.

Ukinunua hii TV u will regret it soon or later

the OP already paid 28K for a TV that will last him for a year. Someone else paid 40K for a TV that will last him 5 years. Who made the better decision?

Cheap is expensive

My LG too has a power adapter that converts AC to DC. I think this is a good safety device that protects the set from power surges and frequent power rationing. Ama vipi?

TOA za macho Kwa Mzee @Nyamgondho

Tender Love and Care

Mimi nimedumu na hii vitron 43 "yangu for 5 years na haijawai misbehave.I think its time I upgrade too.meanwhile looking for a market for this one

Cheap is expensive. I’ve had Samsung series 5 since 2012. No issues since day one. TV iko gangari. My son akichapa screen na kiatu last year but still iko intact.

Wacha niketi pale nicheke

Your name sounds like a chinese TV brand.Lerionka

It’s a good idea btw.

Ithink these TV brands ziutake Kenyans na africans as bunch of fools and cheap loving people.for example jumia directs its UKA customers to CARLCARE LUTHULI na CAXTON HOUSE. Does it mean syinix has the same service centre na UKA?

Haha yeah right, about a month ago my skyworth 5years old had its backlights burnout en had to take it at luthuli as directed by skyworth help line. Kwenda huko nilipata ma brand zingine mob sana, en I was like how now nikasema haidhuru basi.

Thank you for this kind of information

Genuine Konka should be ok. I have used skyworth and it is durable and maybe it also depends on how you handle it.
Someones else skyworth 43 inch screen development audio issues in less than 1 year na ni mimi nilimwekea order.

Is that what causes vertical lines on some of them? My aunt has Samsung that is not even 2 years old na it has vertical lines. She asked me for advice.