Konza city births Hawassa city

My friend doc …you are baadhi ya people I enjoyed engaging hata kama you were on the other side . Wengine wenu were behaving like the hassholes like this woman I targetted.

I still thank God for people like us who ensured rat never won presidency. i shudder just thinking of kenya under a violent corrupt dictator like him. if disliking mganga is ignorance, then consider me ignorant until the day he finally disappears from the political scene.

let me give you directions… go to your account setting and press ignore ranny. there… am i not the most helpful person ever?

Ukienda kupanga line 2022, utakuwa fala tu and I will blame the likes of you for being stupid enough in making my everyday a living hell.

uncle ruto 2022,mteso brare fukin

Bitch please shut up

Wah the bitterness. New handle takeover. I thought you guys are happy now that baba is also eating at the big table.

I’m 100% kiuk…and…bitch please ,tumecheswa

Who asked who you are. Sema umecheswo. Don’t project your bitchiness

:meffi::meffi: mukundu

Uko periods nene ? anyway over and out

Read back and see who sounds like a hormonal jerk nani. Bye, next handle please

Neither aukot or RAT would have continued with vision 2030 so your argument is dead on arrival
We voted for uhuru as he had been in kibaki’s government and represented continuity . UK has been a big let down!

Don’t waste your time. @ranny’s first negative complain on the jubilee administration was registered here approx 2 years ago when Uhuru threatened to repossess their land in Ruaka for development purposes with very little compensation. That’s when she felt the heat and started criticising her tribal king. These thurakus who praise their kings are either in the spear-corner or far removed from the situation. When they feel the heat that’s when they register their complaints and turn against their tribal leader.

In 2022 they will have a change at heart na wataskiza every word uhuru/tribal leaders will tell them. Akili wanatumia kama kamasi.

:rolleyes::D:p Nice to know am so important you internalize when I first did something. Next handle

I just happen to have a good memory that’s all. Something that is completely alien to Thurakus.

I have to agree I don’t care to remember when mganga cleansed which politician how

And you call yourself Christian… that’s why you are labeled hypocrite. What Christian calls people waganga and witches even when they haven’t wronged you personally?. Hatred will kill you ma’am. Im not luo to defend RAO but my heart will never be as black as yours and call myself Christian.

and all these years from klist, you all still refer to this ranny guy as ‘her’. His handle was N(a few nonsense then) O.

Who still needs evidence that witchcraft may be real after all?

Ask his ex coast female buddy what they used to get up to. Mganga didn’t originate from air. When he has styled his campaign as 42-1 he wronged me, my family and community. But congratulations on your righteousness. And I thought you had said bye via this handle. I need variety