Kosewe to be auctioned

I am v sad myself as this is my base whenever I am at home. I know some waiters by name…I will not be v hard hitting but I think he ate life with a big spoon when the big money started pouring in. I am pretty sure you can read me between the lines.:smiley:

Saving makes you rich if you put your money in fixed deposit or treasury bills. Loans can make you broke unless you’re borrowing to invest in a high ROI, stable venture. Those are very few out here.

We all deserve it sometimes don’t we? ;):smiley:

True if you look at the financial statements of ALL rich people and their businesses even the billionaires of this world you will find that they are servicing some massive business debts

You can’t progress without loans unless wewe ni drug dealer or ivory seller

Mkopo yafaa kuwa ile manageable. Loan ya 300 million ya yeye sio manufacturer alichukua afanyie nini? io pesa sio eti aliiwekeza kwa io biashara yake. Alichukua loan ya nini? Loan ya 300 million awachie watu kama Keroche na manufacturers wengine. Yeye alichukua loan kufurahisha kunguru za Nairobi

That’s very true. Only take a loan for investment purposes only. And make sure that the loan is manageable.

Wakue auctioned kabsaa. Greedy owners of capital paying employees 12k salary