Kote Cargo and other stories

If they buy the product for you, you still have to pay a percentage first which makes sense because otherwise rival companies would put in orders and not pick the items. As for the delivery issue, I didn’t try to get them to deliver it to me because I figured I can do that on a later date and I wanted to know who I was dealing with. I’m sure if you talk to them they can get the items to you via a courier or something. It ain’t heaven but it’s a service that works and I like that I know how much I’ll pay before I even buy something.

KENTEX CARGO PAY @old monk FOR ADVERTISING.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM GET SO EMOTIONAL ABOUT A TOPIC.

10 Likes

Ok

Approx how much will I pay for a bottle of perfume from US?

I noticed the same.

2 Likes

I think unaangalia product unajisikia nayo Amazon then unawatumia link ndiyo wakupe quotation.

1 Like

Let the cost of perfume be $50 for example and assuming you are buying from amazon;
Using kentex cargo you will pay :
$50 + $20 (minimum shipping cost) = $70 (assuming there are no taxes and shipping to kentex office US is free)

Using Kote:
$50 + (weight of package in kg x 1500) + 1250 [processing fee]

1 Like

$50 + $20=$ 70 weight being 0.5Kgs.

I remember posts by Old Monk about Kentex Cargo and he had great experience with them. Mimi I have only ordered from Ali express and the seller shipped to my school for me

I think they got cocky and greedy. When I was at their offices a few weeks ago, there was also another customer complaining about how unreliable they have become. He had 13 items that were all delivered to their site in the US at the same time, but he had only received 10 of them and it had been more than 2wks of collecting them it bits; 4 here, 6 there …

2 Likes

Kentex cargo are thieves, try them at your own risk

I dunno how these other talkers go about it but I usually identify what I want and email them the link, they do their calculations and get back to me with the itemized invoice at which point I then decide whether to proceed or not.

I last used KenTex in Feb this year na sikupata shida yoyote. However, I generally prefer SavoStore for U.S shopping/ shipping.

1 Like

wapi wrink?

https://kote.co.ke/

Thanks

Asande omwami

This is a lie.

One bad experience should be taken as an absolute guarantee that it will be a bad experience

Juu wanakulipa

No they don’t