KPLC Thieves

You can’t because the premises is yours… Halafu ID yako will forever have a Deni…

Apply for prepaid meters…

This won’t help to avoid the current bill…

KPLC have the worst customer service - so much back-and-forth for no good reason. 80% of their customer service ni incompetent women of whom bitter 50+ years old women make around 30% from my observation. A very inefficient and mediocre force.

Speak the truth,ulikuwa unawaimbia Stima wakajua

Sielewi… meter readings are progressive, if you have readings of the last payment you made and the current one, it is a simple math of substraction to get the number of consumed units. Why cant they do that?

Same thing i used to think… But I’ve come to learn that corruption in this country is extremely in your face… they just add like 5000 units in the final bill and then make it extremely hard to change… It’s a cartel so you basically can’t do much… This was in the news sometime back… They give you an exorbitant bill of like 2M and then in the end they reduce it to like 15K and force you to pay… This way, suing them becomes more expensive than simply paying up… They did this to me a few years back when I never even bothered to know about meter readings…

But that is the permanent solution for all this mess… ama you are going to wait until you get next months bill for to act!! Apply for token while you sort out the current mess.
And 30k for 30 units sounds reasonable. Ama how much were you paying before??

You’ve never dealt with those corrupt idiots. They don’t apply logic. The last time I had a post-paid meter, they once sent me a shs 25,000 bill while in all the years I’d never spent more than 1,000 monthly. They told me the same nonsense, to pay alafu they’ll “look into it.” I camped on their social media pages for two weeks until they removed that fraudulent charge.

Sasa atapewaje token na system inaonyesha clearly ako na “deni” ya postpaid? Of course they’ll know he’s trying to dodge that bill and still frustrate him. Tumia akili kijana.

How is 30K for 30 units reasonable… 30 units is about Ksh750 total not 30K…

There’s a woman I heard of (hekaya from an electrician ) in KJD county. She’s loaded proper , multiple properties(rentals) with boreholes . KPLC dogs hounded her with there fake shenanigans . Patience is a virtue . She lawyered up, complete with evidence of this fraud over a 2year+ period .

After her court ruling… KPLC dogs are actually required to pay her stima zikipotea kwake.(how else would you tame a rogue corrupt monopoly)
This approach requires deep pockets and patience .
For starters , just keep enough concise evidence of all your encounters with these dogs …paperwork, photos ,records ,videos etc

My bad i thought you meant like 30 houses.
Uko side gani I see if i can connect you to someone who will sort you out…

Did you miss the part where I told him to sort that mess…

utapata ali switch to carrot, uta shangaa.

Hahaha… Ata nmeongea na yeye Leo… I’ll just pay a bit of cash and that’s it. But when dealing with high class women, it’s better to not just offer cold hard cash… Being a bit more friendly is also a good starting point…

@dan1 Sema tu umekua ukinyonga meter na when you have been outed ni kulia lia kama a bitch on heat. How do you expecti kutumia stima ya wenyewe bila kulipa. Hadi unawaita dogs. You must be a thieving meathead. Lipa deni ama ujinunulie generator kama Lagos nugu hii