KQ buys a brand new Boeing 737-800

So, in short a jet liner ‘remembers’ all routes it passes through?

@bjurmann what of qft na kbcr? unadhani KOKI akifly hadi point cgw halafu apige reverse to Mpx atakwama?

They probably ordered for the plane a long time ago, it is not like buying a bodaboda ati you just go, buy it and ride it home.
But Kenyans won’t take this news kindly

1 Like

Wananut mpya Kiaje na zile zingine zimelala?

…something like that. Na si jetliner pekee. As long as uko Na auto pilot, captain Ana input clearance info into the comp. Ana taxi ndege. Ana take off…then Ana engage auto. Ndege inajipeleka

Hehehehe, sema yote, petition ya equator ikianzishwa nitakutetea

If an abrupt clearance enroute like turn right heading 040… Ana dis engage auto Ana turn ndege manually. Ndege ikifika first approach fix say EGVOM level 30 for Mombasa inaji turn yenyewe to the next fix. Akiambiwa Etusu anafinya E Na Ku enter. Akiambiwa Momba anafinya M Na Ana scroll Na Ku enter Momba. On 4 miles Ana dis engage auto Na kuambia first officer…I have controls. Ndege inaanza kujihesabu height huku imeji lock kwa ILS…

2 Likes

Zenye zimelala Ni E170. No longer in use

In Civil Aviation, hizo codes are not there. I don’t know what those are

sir if you dont know what those are then how the hell did you expect us to know what EGVOM level 30 is without explaining to us?

1 Like

737-800 was found to have issues with it’s tailfin. I like and trust the 737-700W better, longer range, better performance, lower MTW and MLW. It also has a higher reliability with it’s CFM 56-7B Engines and costs less. Yaani even after the 737-800 crash in 2007, KQ still insists on that bloody faulty aircraft with issues especially steep banked takeoffs. Remember the Ethiopian 737-800 that smashed into the sea at night in Beirut and the KQ 737-800 that also smashed into the ground after takeoff at night after a steep bankturn Straight Outta Douala. 738’s were found to have issues with the tailfin, they fixed it but me I personally like the 700 more. Bad news for Steep Banked take Offs on the 800, I thought Stall Speed increases with Increased Weight and the 737-800 being the heaviest 737 in history with a Full Load Factor ni mambo bad during this phase of flight especially near downdraughts. Kwanza Night Operations but oh well. Can’t wait for the 737 MAX 7 ndio hao burukenge wange order in time for Project Mawingu. Suckers would have chilled,made Money this decade and then bought those 777-8X’s and 777-9X’s etc

—Truth is between the 700, 800 and 900 Series. The 800 is the most likely to Stall after a banked Take Off with a Full Load even with AP(Auto Pilot engaged or Armed) I won’t include any Aerodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics and other jingoism here to validate my points so i’ll just leave it at that for now. Nani anakumbuka hii from kindergarten na Primo(Very Relevant in Todays World) especially Kay Kyu… Haraka Haraka ya Nini?
[ATTACH=full]13516[/ATTACH]

Folks are just dropping terms here to confuse us without bothering to explain.

1 Like

After my first reply, sijaelewa any reply. I need assistance of Kung’u to break it down for me

***unfollows post. Okiya tuende tuchambue opira

Enda kanisa buana. Ama wewe ni SDA kama mimi?

Yep. Nilienda jana